You can type here any text you want

WTT-ATV's for WHITE "T"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXwannabe

Anyone looking for a new hobby or just an interesting trade? I have a couple GN's But have always wanted a WHITE "T" to play with. I have (3) like new sport quads which NEVER get used. 1. 2007 Polaris Outlaw 500 (only ridden 2 times) 2. 2006 Yamaha 700R Raptor SE "yellow" 3. 2003 Polaris Predator 500 "wife's quad still has original tires!" I am open to any combination of trade depending on the condition of the car. These quads are "book" valued for over 14K but I am open to offers. Basically the "family" is more into the cars than the ATV's. I can send pics to anyone interested.

Warm weather is on the way!

I could throw in some like "new" helmets and gear if anyone is interested!

Anyone looking for a new hobby or just an interesting trade? I have a couple GN's But have always wanted a WHITE "T" to play with. I have (3) like new sport quads which NEVER get used. 1. 2007 Polaris Outlaw 500 (only ridden 2 times) 2. 2006 Yamaha 700R Raptor SE "yellow" 3. 2003 Polaris Predator 500 "wife's quad still has original tires!" I am open to any combination of trade depending on the condition of the car. These quads are "book" valued for over 14K but I am open to offers. Basically the "family" is more into the cars than the ATV's. I can send pics to anyone interested.

I have a few friends looking for ATVs. Please post some pics and prices for each.

Thanks

I've seen the 4 wheelers, they are practically brand new, been rode very little. PM him and he will send pics. Good guy.

Pics

ATVs VAN 004.jpg

ATVs VAN 007.jpg

ATVs VAN 006.jpg

ATVs VAN 009.jpg

ATVs VAN 014.jpg

Thanks for the kind words ROB!

???

Since I have posted the prices on the ATV's I probably should have listed in the NON "TB" section SORRY.

Back