WTT: My 73 Corvette for your T/GN (NJ)

John N

I already have an 87 T project, but not the time or money to finish it right now so I'd like to trade one of my other cars for a nice TB that is ready to go for the time being. I don't care if it is completely stock or if it is a race car with no air and radio, but prefer low miles and solid roof cars.

The 73 Corvette is a numbers matching, original car with build sheet, records, copy of the original bill of sale, etc. It could use a repaint, but still makes for a nice driver as you can see from the pictures. 73k miles, deluxe leather & wood grain interior, L48 (more torque down low than the L82 option), 4 speed, front and rear disk brakes, etc. The car is a blast to drive with the 4 speed and gets so many looks. Everybody loves it.

I have the car listed locally in 08080 NJ for $25,000. I want to trade, but I can not add cash. If you would like to trade, please let me know. Email is best:

PS: I do have a truck and trailer and will travel. Prefer not to since I currently have a broken left wrist. Thanks for looking, guys!

johnneville@gmail.com
856 905 1908

All pictures: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

73vette3.jpg

73vette7.jpg

104.jpg

102.jpg