wtt small Crewcab 4x4 for GN/T-type

michaels86svo

I would like to trade for a decent GN or other Turbo V6 cars.They must be able to be my daily driver or little to be made that way.And NO RUST !!! I don't mind stock cars but modds are a plus.I'm not looking for some low milage,high dollar, trailer queen but no junk either.I will sell it straight out also but prefer to trade.Here is details about my truck;
2003 Crewcab S10 4x4 LS Black w/black int. 4.3vortec V6 automatic front buckets with console and overhead console with digital temp/compass lights and compartments.Factory cd player,cruise,tilt,ac,pw,pm,pl,all the gages rear sliding window,loaded.
It has everything but leather and zr5 package.It even has keyless entry and heated mirrors.It was ordered with 3:73 gears and locking diffs. 57k miles(most hwy) Absolutely nothing wrong with this truck.I've removed all body lettering and badges to help clean up the look.I've added the following;
Billet bowtie cab corner plates
Billet antenna
Billet 3rd brake light
Billet grille
Stainless Steal receiver
Stainless Steal locking pin
Stainless Steal 2 1/2" ball
Stainless Steal front bowtie tag
Black euro tail lights
Black Projector headlight conversion
Soft bedcover
K&N airfilter(stock replacement
Tornado fuel saver
15x8 Beadlock wheels with Black Beadlock rings
also have factory wheels if wanted
10"Planet Audio sub and 150 watt Thunder amp
I am 34 yrs old,I detail cars and am Very picky with my vehicles.
NEVER OFFROAD!!!!
Never wrecked or Any paint work
NO RUST !!!
Best fuel milage has been 22mpg and I get 17 here in town.
Truck has 1 small ding as a result of the lawnmower finding a golfball and a few rock chips on the front from freeway driving.

I'm sorry I don't have any interior pics yet but I can take some the next day or 2 if you would like.I'll also take any others you wouold like to see.
email me at michaels86svo@hotmail.com

dsc00002ls3.jpg

dsc00705ab9.jpg

dsc00715gv1.jpg

dsc00003cp8.jpg

Thank You,
Michael Hill 931-629-8124

Forgot to mention I live in Lawrenceburg,TN 38464
Willing to travel some distance but not all the way to California.

How many miles are on the car? Are the T-top seals dry rotted and leak?Is there any rust any where(doors,floors,trunk,quaters,frame,etc)?Do you still have the AC to put back on the car?What are you looking to get out of your car? Send me any other pictures you have also.Thanks.
michaels86svo@hotmail.com

all the info is in the link that i posted 2 replys up that says "link to info" there are pics in that thread with everything that is done to the car and all of the details

I do not have the AC motor to put back in, but i do have the condenser, so u would just need the motor.

it is not a t top car

gn

Oops.I guess I missed some details the first time I read it.A couple things I do need to know .You said the car had a complete conversion to an 86/87 GN.
Did you replace the wiring harness or cut into the 85 harness?
Does the car have the better engine block that's in the 86/87 GN?
What kind of trade do you have in mind?

if you want to give me an email, we can discuss it there much easier as i dont check the forum often.

it has a COMPLETE conversion, with the original '85 block so that it could be put back to original incase somebody wanted it that way. I also have all the original hot air parts in boxes for the car if it goes. '85 wiring harness is perfectly in tact.:)

email me at xxch0dyxx@hotmail.com and we can talk about the details.

thanx

Ok guys.My wife knows me WAAAAAYYY to well.She has convinced me that I would not be happy with a Buick but for a couple months then I would be wanting another mustang because the Buicks just don't have that cammed up rumble that makes my blood pump.And she's right.I've always liked the Turbo Buicks but I've already been looking at Mustangs again and that is truely where my heart is.So,no longer interested in trading for a Buick but the truck is Forsale.