WTT Sonoma GT for GN or T Type

Syclone2463

I have a limited production 1992 GMC Sonoma GT with 74.5k original miles on it. Only 806 of these trucks were made. The truck is my daily driver right now. I realized a little after I bought the truck that I need a car with a back seat (since I already have 3 trucks) more than another truck. I was going to use this truck to tow my boat but decided to sell that also. I have always liked the GN's and I think it is time to get one.

I am not looking for a low mileage trailer queen but a decent car that I can daily drive reliably (or may need maint or minor fixings but drivable) and clean up and fix as I own it. Looking for something that is stock, dont really need the HP upgrades thats what my Syclone is for I am also willing to trade the truck and cash for the right one. I prefer a T-top but it doesnt have to be. The truck is not perfect and has it's flaws and I will tell you every single one, I am not out to hide anything and I hope you wouldnt be either. I will try to take some pix and post them up tomorrow and will also give a list of mods. You can contact me on my cell 954-529-3470 call or text and ask for Tyson. Email is spikeboy45@yahoo.com

sgt.jpgsg.jpggt.jpg

Thanks I really like the truck a lot. I might be trading it soon for an 87 GN but it does not have the 3.8 turbo in it. It has been replaced with a LS1, but I may convert it back one day. Just really need a car, its hard with a family to have to follow eachother where ever we go. If this trade doen't go through the truck will be up for sale.