You can type here any text you want

XFI caspers adapter harness grounding

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Norbs what do you think is going induce noise into your digital grounds? Why not run the heavy grounds back to the battery since that is the source if your that worried.

I didnt feel the need to remove my grounds and run them back to the box but I did run a wire from the negative terminal of the battery to the dash ground point for the casper`s box`.

I measured the resistance when I was done at the ground on the dash to the battery at .1 ohm corrected for the leads.

No issues here but a have extra ground wires all over the car...Nothing modded or changed on the Caspers box...
Have driven as far as 120 miles without stopping and never had any problem...and that's with a Weldon pump too:p
-Dan

Norbs what do you think is going induce noise into your digital grounds? Why not run the heavy grounds back to the battery since that is the source if your that worried.

I didnt feel the need to remove my grounds and run them back to the box but I did run a wire from the negative terminal of the battery to the dash ground point for the casper`s box`.

I measured the resistance when I was done at the ground on the dash to the battery at .1 ohm corrected for the leads.

Just to clarify what a ground loop is............

An unwanted electric current path in a circuit resulting in stray signals or interference, occurring, e.g., when two earthed points in the same circuit have different potentials.

Back