You can type here any text you want

xfi dash fuel and oil logging question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DR BOOST

Technical advisor
i have recently installed the xfi touchscreen dash and i cant seem to be able to read my fuel and oil pressure. i can read them with my laptop but not in the dash.

this dash is driving me crazy!

Can't really help with your problem but when I was having issues with mine the Fast tech were great. Also, try Razor he helped me out with mine. He pretty sharp with this product. Do you have the caspers kit to log oil and fuel pressure?

thanks

yes i have the caspers kit. i will give the fast guys a call and ill bother julio too.

As if you didn't already have enough stuff to scare everyone... now this...!
I can't wait till Rocky gets to licking the screen and scratching it with his paw! Lmao! Just kidding. Good luck! Dyno Day April 18 2009!

As if you didn't already have enough stuff to scare everyone... now this...!
I can't wait till Rocky gets to licking the screen and scratching it with his paw! Lmao! Just kidding. Good luck! Dyno Day April 18 2009!

im not worried about rocky licking it, im worried about the sweet baby ray's bbq sauce that he will put on it before he licks it. he is such a spoiled dog.

Ahh...I forgot you PM me awhile back about the mount. Still havent did anything about those but I was going to ask if you got yours mounted good and feel free to post up pics if you dont mind. Ive been looking at that caspers kit but ill let you get yours working with your screen first before I buy one lol

i have recently installed the xfi touchscreen dash and i cant seem to be able to read my fuel and oil pressure. i can read them with my laptop but not in the dash.

this dash is driving me crazy!

Or you're just a complete idiot. I've never seen someone buy so much crap that he doesn't know how to hook up. Always has the latest and greatest, yet when its time to install, you are the lamest!

Back