You can type here any text you want

XFI Hardware Install

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

How are you guys installing the box with the voltage lights that the stock harness plugs into. I put the XFI box in the stock ECM location but could not figure out what to do with to other box. Seems like the wires from the XFI to the other box are too short to mount it so that you can see the lights.
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
How are you guys installing the box with the voltage lights that the stock harness plugs into. I put the XFI box in the stock ECM location but could not figure out what to do with to other box. Seems like the wires from the XFI to the other box are too short to mount it so that you can see the lights.
Jeff

THIS WORKS FOR ME !!! :D

Attachments

• DSC00835.JPE
    DSC00835.JPE
    15.3 KB · Views: 147
III'S 87 GN said:
THIS WORKS FOR ME !!! :D
I have the same setup with regard to the red box but was wondering what you did with the other box? The wires connecting the two boxes are so short that I can not get the box to a location where it can be tucked away.
Jeff

Jeff Rand said:
I have the same setup with regard to the red box but was wondering what you did with the other box? The wires connecting the two boxes are so short that I can not get the box to a location where it can be tucked away.
Jeff

i only have the adapter harness.
it is close but it tucks !! :biggrin:

Back