You can type here any text you want

XFI & Hartline Performance

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Cal, I wanted to thank you for spending the time with us the last week or so working on the turbo SBC. We had a little issue with timing at the first track outing and only got one pass in last Sunday. We went through all the steps you told us to and got this thing figured out with your knowledge. We got this thing purring like a kitten now and revving like a lion! Can't wait to hit the track Sunday and see what this beast will do!!

Thanks again!!

Cal, I wanted to thank you for spending the time with us the last week or so working on the turbo SBC. We had a little issue with timing at the first track outing and only got one pass in last Sunday. We went through all the steps you told us to and got this thing figured out with your knowledge. We got this thing purring like a kitten now and revving like a lion! Can't wait to hit the track Sunday and see what this beast will do!!

Thanks again!!

Dang, I'll be working on food plots Sunday :mad:

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see to see the car whooping up on Louie at Reynolds :eek:

Ooops, I meant, I can't wait to see Misty at Reynolds :tongue:

Errr............... I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS!

Thanks again!!
and who do youi call on Sundays while he is out jet skiing?:biggrin:

The photos I have seen of the car as it was coming togethor looked great! I can not wait to see that Small Block Chevy powered Buick Regal at Reynolds!!!

Yes OTTO, I called you because I know you had experience in breaking stuff lol.. I knew you would know what NOT to do lol..

Sam, the car ran excellent even without the AMS turned on.. most boost I saw on the logs was 4.8 psi at the top of the rpm range. :)

Putting some new drag radials on this week (since the others are over 7 yrs old) and adding some boost, it should be a hell of a ride!

Sam, the car ran excellent even without the AMS turned on.. most boost I saw on the logs was 4.8 psi at the top of the rpm range. :)

Putting some new drag radials on this week (since the others are over 7 yrs old) and adding some boost, it should be a hell of a ride!

It is a street car all the way. Is it coming to Reynolds???

Jason, is this your old TSM car with the SBC now?? I thought at one point you were building a 4th gen Trans Am for Radial.

How about an under hood shot now that it is up an running. Man i cant wait to see this thing in Reynolds.

Yes it will be at Reynolds with some new 325/50 MT Radials. And yes it is a street car now :) air to air intercooler and all..

Thanks again!!

Thanks Cal!! You and Holly Are Top Notch! Everyone should get their parts from you two!!!

Thanks guys! I can't wait to see to see the car whooping up on Louie at Reynolds :eek:

Ooops, I meant, I can't wait to see Misty at Reynolds :tongue:

Errr............... I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN TWO WEEKS!

LL is Skeered! :cool:

and who do youi call on Sundays while he is out jet skiing?:biggrin:

Thanks Otto... I'll make sure you get a beer at Reynolds or two, but no more cuz you might break something

How about an under hood shot now that it is up an running. Man i cant wait to see this thing in Reynolds.

Sam, there are plenty of under hood shots on FB....

Back