XFI Special

HighPSI

Staff member
XFI Package, Adapter Harness, 3-bar Map Sensor, O2 Bung, FREE Start up Program & Tech Support $1850.00 (FREE shipping in US).

Need Injectors? Get 6 (Size 55, 65, 75, or 84 lb) for $345.00 more added to this package!!

Save an additional 10% on these accessory kits with your XFI purchase:

XFI Thumbwheel- 4 programs in one ecu!
Plug and Play Fuel/Oil logging harness Kit.
Custom Driveshaft Sensor Kit that only requires 2 holes be drilled
Turbo Back-Pressure kit that can be mounted in the stock O2 location
Crankcase Vacuum Pump harness for customers with vacuum pumps
Distributor conversion adaptor to allow use of the stock crank sensor
EGT Logging Kit which can record turbo outlet temperature and trans temperature.

Authorized FAST dealer.

Call Holly @ 321-722-1563

That is a great deal, plus a start up program from the tuner of the fastest and most successful TSM and TSO cars!

Thanks Dave! I also want to add that we are still taking used "Classic" boxes in on trade.

I have sold out of used "classic" boxes again. Anyone else want to upgrade to an XFI?

Cal,

Drop me an email. I may be interested in an upgrade. I have Daves Englands old FAST box. I maybe interested in XFI. Not sure if there is a real necessity in upgrade for me so just want to talk to you. Besdies I have a question on using a FAST in a mustang.

Dave's FAST box won't work in a Mustang, especially if it still has the stock TFI ignition. The benfits of upgrading to an XFI depend on what you are trying to do with the car. Give me a call if you have any more questions.

Cal sorry I may not have been clear. The mustang will need a new fast box, I would be interested in purchasing one for that application alone. Was wondering if there is an adapter harness or do I need to look at rewiring the car. The guy wants a price and I need to know whether we will have 5 hours in plugging in a new XFI with an adapter harness or whether I need to rip out the current harness and build one from scratch which would be closer to 40 hours. Let me know on that.

I purcased Daves old fast box for my car that I am building. I am looking at upgrading to the XFI for my own GN application. Was wondering what the upgrade cost would be.

Thanks for the help. Sorry it took so long. I have been very busy. I have actually been working on a couple of cars up here. I need a bigger place. Let me know when you can.

Hey Cal, I have Dave's old fast box here laying ing the basement. If you want I will be more than happy to send it to you. Just give me an instore credit on a XFI. Let me know. I have the adapter harness, box O2 sensor and can get dave to send the software to you if needed. Let me know.

Thank You

Jim