XR3 roller cam

Momar

I was just curious about this cam. I have noticed that people on here are a lot more conservitive with cams than most of the cars I have dealt with in the past. I know on the other hand, I rode in a grand prix gtp that had a turbo conversion w/ a super t70, that had a cam even larger than this and it felt awsome up high.

What lift will the head flow fall off on a ported set of irons on these cars? Also, I have a vigilante 0 pump. The xr3 suggests a 3500 stall. I wondered about the stall also, because it seems like(from my experience) that 3500 is kind of high for that kind of duration.

Let me know what you guys think. If the xr3 is to big I may consider going with the xr2.

Ben

<shrug> I went with the XR1 roller and a set of 1.6 Harland Sharp roller rockers for my new combo. I would have gone XR2, but they were out of stock when I ordered my kit a while back. I've got ported irons, GT6152S, Pat's 10"/3200 lu convertor, so the XR1 may be a little small for now.....but that just means I can step on up later on... :D If your car is going to see a lot of street time, I would just go with the XR1 or 2 since they don't require as much convertor.