yellow top optima or capacitor or both

the wrath

i am installing a system in my car i have 2 yellow top optimas and a 2.4 farad capacitor which is better i have a jbl 1200.1 amplifier and a power acoustik 100x4 rms amplifier i was going to install one battery in the back with a capacitor or should i leave the capacitor out please help

I personally wouln't think you would need a second battery for that amplifier. But, if you do make sure your altenator is upgraded. If you have not upgraded your altenator, two batteries will just make it work twice as hard.
I'd think the one yellow top under the hood and that cap in the back would be sufficient. If not, upgrade the alt. (rewind), and run two batts. no cap.

Two batteries will be fine, as long as they are the same power. If not then you need an isolator. Don't bother with the cap.

CAP is AWESOME

I say a yellow top under hood and since you have cap diffently use it. That amp will be fine with both. Above is right if you do not upgrade alt two batteries wont help much. Caps are just plain awesome. I have competed and until you have MUCH more power caps save your alt and battery.

Caps are good if have small amps. If you have anything big its like pissing in the wind. And the cap is just ANOTHER draw on the battery and alt.