You know you grew up in the 80's if...

Good stuff Rich!

I don't know Jim Rome from Adam, but after reading your responses I somehow feel that I've known him all along!:D

BTW......the best cars came out in the Eighties!:cool:

Originally posted by troGNman
Good stuff Rich!

I don't know Jim Rome from Adam, but after reading your responses I somehow feel that I've known him all along!:D

BTW......the best cars came out in the Eighties!:cool:

>>>> Hi Chuck,

You dont wanna know Jim Rome.........."He's a loner.....a Rebel Dotty......you don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like him".

Originally posted by Buicksx2
>>>> Hi Chuck,

You dont wanna know Jim Rome.........."He's a loner.....a Rebel Dotty......you don't wanna get mixed up with a guy like him".
I'll second that, I wish I'd never met this guy. Some people you can “just put up with” but this guy Jimmy Rome is different. Do yourself a favor and don’t be in any hurry to associate yourself with him.

>>>> Hi Chuck,

RMFingAO.
You know I think you said your dad was a painter, That explains it all.

You Ate to much lead paint.

I also think,

Paging Mr Herman You have a phone call

I'll second that, I wish I'd never met this guy. Some people you can “just put up with” but this guy Jimmy Rome is different. Do yourself a favor and don’t be in any hurry to associate yourself with him.

fARTIE,

I've got those GSCA cards & Your not getting any.
Also Isn't there Somthing that you should be doing beside pokeing & Prodding at me???

Richie AKA Danny devito
fART AKA Martin short.
Jim AKA Arnold :D

Originally posted by JRSGN
Richie AKA Danny devito
fART AKA Martin short.
Jim AKA Arnold :D
ROTFLMAO!!

More like
Richie AKA Danny devito
fART AKA Martin short.
Jim AKA Chris Farley :eek:

Oooh, that's gotta hurt! :D

I don't know if this thread is still on the topic of the 80's, but anyways.

I remember getting tootsie roll pops and checking the wrapper for the Indian shooting at the star. If it was on there, I would bring the wrapper to the store for a new tootsie pop.

And Pow Pow Power Wheels!!!

And My buddy, My Buddy, where ever he goes, I go!!!

And Teddy Ruxbin was awesome!!!

ROTFLMAO!!

More like
Richie AKA Danny devito
fART AKA Martin short.
Jim AKA Chris Farley

Oooh, that's gotta hurt!

>>> Not as Much as:

Art: Sherman Klump:eek: .

Jenny Craig Dropout...

Ya know that Danny DeVito referance aint too far off which is sad when you think about it.........lol. Taxi was on in the 80's I think.

"Come on Simone tell me about your big butt"

"I'm rolling a donut and a snake wearing a vest..........."

Been there done that, watching the re-runs...

Man, I feel old now!

Of course, dont forget some great car shows of the time:
Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider! Remember Kitt's turbo boost? Can you say instant spool-up?
What about the A-Team?
There were actually some good shows to watch back then. Not like the reality crap thats on these days!

Originally posted by TurbolessRegal
definitely brings back some memories haha. I'm surprised there's no mention of lite brite though :D

LOL i remember that!:D

oh yeah...saved by the bell i used to watch that show religiously! i can name everyone of those guys...

zack morris, ac slater, there was screetch, lisa, kelly, jesse, mr. belding! LOL