You can type here any text you want

You think you got nice cars??????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sweet ultra-exotic collection!

Lots of love in the comments section too!

i would be suprised if its that guys collection, but the thing is someone owns them, and thats amazing.

I guess thats about what one of sadams kids had, must be rough....

in the last picture is that a casipita? like 1 of 5 made, i forgot the name of the manufacturer, something like jasco...

i'd like to have just one of those cars.

over there if you are rich, you are very rich, he probably owns an oil company. Wow those are some nice rides

Tell me now....How well do they do in the sand? ;)

Where would he drive it? :)

I'm just jealous.

Actually, the man pictured there does not own an oil company, he's actually a Middle Eastern rally champion, and he has been doing it since the mid-1980's, yes, REALLY. You can read all about him here http://www.gulfautomart.com/mohammedbensulayem/index.htm but as a quick run-down, here are some of his greater accomplishments since the 1980's.

Dubai International Rally
Winner: 1985, 86, 87, 88, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 97, 98, 99, 2000
Runner Up: 83, 84, 89

UAE International Rally
Winner: 96, 97, 98, 99, 2001 3rd place: 2000

Qatar International Rally
Winner: 88, 90, 91, 96, 97, 98, 2000, 01
Runner Up: 84, 85, 86, 89, 94
Rally Of Lebanon
Winner: 87, 91, 98, 99
3rd Place: 94

Jordan International Rally
Winner: 84, 87, 88, 90, 94, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 01
Runner up: 85, 86

Oman International Rally
Winner: 86, 87, 90, 91, 94, 98

Kuwait International Rally
Winner: 85, 88, 89, 96

Bahrain International Rally
Winner: 2000, 01

Syria International Rally
Winner: 2001

Catalunya Rally (World Rally Championship)
Winner Group N: 1992

Argentina Rally (World Rally Championship)
Winner Group N: 1993

Bosphore Rally (Turkey)
Winner: 1991

Rally Palmyra 2000 (Syria)
Winner 2000

Jebel Akhbar International Rally (Oman)
Winner 1986

Masafi 4WD Rally UAE
Winner 1985

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
HE's the FREAKIN pool boy,,see all the towels ;) :p ;) :p
Hot Rod Jihad!! Infidelicious!! If he busts a fan belt, he's got a spare one tied around his turban!!

those are some awesome cars...... someone is a lucky dude.

Sounds like the rally driver listed is a serious bad ass or has a killer team with deep pockets to fund his racing to the nth level.

-GNX7

those are not his cars.. Go and read his web page. This is a quote..
"Mohammed claims not to know how much he earned last year "buty it was not a lot. Perhaps I am not marketing myself properly." This underlines how little importance he puts on money.

"The wealth of a person should be judged on what they spend, not what they keep in the bank. If like something I buy it, ensuring only that I can take care of education and required medical care for my family.

"There are millions of rich people, but they should only b e judged on how they enjoy life."

Looking at his page reminded me of the part Jamie Farr (Klinger) played in Cannonball Run. :D

I'll bet those cars alone could have pushed his country up to 2nd world status.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Hot Rod Jihad!! Infidelicious!! If he busts a fan belt, he's got a spare one tied around his turban!!

OMG!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!

"Hot Rod Jihad.." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
HE's the FREAKIN pool boy,,see all the towels ;) :p ;) :p

As Larry the Cable Guy would say: I don't care who you are, that's just funny right there ;) :p

Originally posted by denn454
i would be suprised if its that guys collection, but the thing is someone owns them, and thats amazing.

I guess thats about what one of sadams kids had, must be rough....

in the last picture is that a casipita? like 1 of 5 made, i forgot the name of the manufacturer, something like jasco...

i'd like to have just one of those cars.

That car on the right back there is a Jaguar XJ220 and the left is a Mercedes CLK-GTR.

I also see a 911 GT1, a 959, AN F40 and an F50, and of course the Enzo.. Id kill for those cars....

Nice cars, but i think the nicest is his white Ford Taurus in the first pic, must be his daily driver.......

Back