You can type here any text you want

You think you got nice cars??????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Il bet thats the only he owns there. For crying out loud read his wadpage. he tells ya hes not rich at all!

Guess he got to be such a good rally driver dodging bullets.:D

See the rust on the rotors. Don't look like rhey get driven. Or atleast one of them.

"The wealth of a person should be judged on what they spend, not what they keep in the bank."

:rolleyes:
No comment, I'm dumbfounded by that statement.

I'm not convinced. Even if that guy owns the cars, I'm doubting he signed on CarDomain to show them off. If he has that kind of money, why doesn't he spring for a fitting garage for those cars? He's gotta keep them somewhere. Why would you have a series of 2 car garages if you own all of those and you're a rally driver? Seems like he'd have some real space for his cars.

I highly doubt it's actually him wasting his time posting on CarDomain. Most likely, it's someone just posting up pictures of nice cars they found on the internet. If you read Automotiveforums.com where there are a lot of 16-17 year old boys posting to their heart's content, you'll see them claiming to own cars you'd swear you've seen in a magazine or somewhere belonging completely to someone else.

Back