Z06 Chrome Wheels

White Hell

Hey guys i have a set of almost brand new Chrome Z06 wheels for sale. I want a firm $1000.00 for them.. this includes new chrome lug nuts, center caps. NO TIRES. These are in the box and in MINT condition, never had weights on the rims anywhere. NO scratches, no dings.

Im not sure if they will fit a Turbo Buick being they are wide
(Z06 orginal size wheels. 17 x 9.5 fronts, 18 x 10.5 on the rear.
Very nice wheels guys.. Im in the Dallas area.

I have pics if you are a serious buyer.

Thanks T.

Thanks

Thanks Mr. Hide.. HAHA>. had to do that.. sorry.. thanks man i appreciate the tip.. i wondered where all those car nuts were...hahaha... have a good day or evening.. T.

Actually its Mr. Hyde :D
No problem, I'm used to it, my screen name was because of the jokes in real life.
Later, James Hyde

Far out

Thats cool that your name is Mr. Hyde..haha.. i like that,
The wheels sold today off the Corvette Forum.. i orginally posted on the Corvette Forum and had alot of people wanting them, so i gave up after no one coming to look off that forum and tryed Z28 sites and other sites.
Im glad to have sold to a guy close by so he could check them out in person. I knew when someone looked at them they would sell to the first person.. And they did.

Thanks James for your suggestion.

I'll Be back into Buicks again someday im sure

I wish i would have found someone close to sell my stockers to. It cost me $71 in shipping, OUCH...thats eats into your profits :D
Glad they sold!!

WOW

That is tough paying the shipping...
I still have a nose bra for a Grand National
its my last part i believe from my car.
I think i only used the nose bra once.. about 50 miles worth and i never put it back on. bought it from Bowling Green Customs and payed like $120.00 for it.

take best offer if anyone likes that sort of thing. I decided since i wasn't driving my car that much at the time i didn't use it but for one small trip to the track.

thanks again James..