1987 Grand national we2 t top

All jokes to the side here I need to sell the car. It is a nice solid survivor. Make me an offer I can't refuse..

Are the bumper filler new or just faded a bit?? I can't tell from the pics.

Hey. Let me know if it's still for sale, i'll come to philly, check it out and pick up a cheese steak. I just PMed you my info.
thanks!

The car is all original Not a mint condition car, it is 26 years old, if it where mint i would be asking an arm and a leg for it. The pictures where taken with my ipad and do not do the car justice. The car is a nice solid survivor well documented and was taken care of with minimal wear, it is basically a 4 footer which is 100x's better than a 20 footer.

This car is very fast and the drive train and body are solid. The jack and spare tire never touched the ground.

Damn Dude. Wish you were closer...

The more I look at this car, the more I'm interested.

I think others would want to know this as well.

There is no visible rust that i can see on the T-TOP area. Im not sure what lies underneath thou becouse im not taking it apart to see, the car is 26 years old ! with 88,000 miles on the speedo so who knows what secrets the car has? From what i can see around the car it is a solid survivor car. Like i said and i will say this again if the car was a mint condition car i would be asking alot more than what im asking now for this car.

The buyer has the option to drive the car and enjoy it like i have done or he has the option to restore this nice solid original car to its original glory. One of the two.
Thanks

Some more pictures of the car. My camera ran out of memory so more pics to come.
trunk1_zps84c20bb9.jpg
trunk_zps99d7bb36.jpg
topofcarpassenger_zpsad6af4a9.jpg
[/IMG]
topofcarpassenger_zpsad6af4a9.jpg
topofcardriverside_zpscb2ae6dd.jpg
ttop2_zpsf59a6b53.jpg
ttop_zps81222e14.jpg
riteside_zps4d3c1dba.jpg
insidethecar_zps51b030e3.jpg
enginebay_zps18fd434a.jpg
engine1_zps217ae1ee.jpg
driverside_zpsbe872bf2.jpg

more pics to come

Hi, would you be interested in a 05 Harley road king? It's all decked out. I will try to get some pictures to you tomorrow. Mike

That is a really nice car for someone to start with for the money, I just bought an almost identical condition 87 GN in Dec, with a few light mods and 92000 miles for $9300, the guy I bought it from wanted it GONE and needed the $ to put down on a new camaro, so I think I got it a little cheaper than a spring/ summer sale, he started at 10,500 and I picked it apart until we agreed on 9300, I started at 9k. but you car is a little more desireable being left alone, stereo, wheels stuff in the trunk and papers help it out, I would bet you wouldeasily get your money on EBAY if you have not tried it there, I have had great luck with cars and motorcycles there.