2-step for stock ignition systems

...... if i am having trouble holding the rear tires off the foot brake, this would help with me building boost without the tires spinning?

check out the videos, it definitely helps on my car.

B

bob, this is sweet. so if i get this right, this will work ok with alky spraying, do to the fact its cutting timing out and not fuel thus no harm. if this is true sign me up please.

reason i ask if im on the trans brake on the line and the alky is spraying and the 2-step is killing spark it will be fine correct.

check out the videos, it definitely helps on my car.

B

yeah i watched it and figured it would work, just wanted to double check. deff going to be picking one of these up when they are available, thanks i want spring to be here sooner now lol.

bob, this is sweet. so if i get this right, this will work ok with alky spraying, do to the fact its cutting timing out and not fuel thus no harm. if this is true sign me up please.

reason i ask if im on the trans brake on the line and the alky is spraying and the 2-step is killing spark it will be fine correct.

yes it will work fine

Bob

hey turbobob, sorry to get a lil OT here... i just noticed your from MI, how far away you live from bay city? just curious sorry i dont wanna clutter your thread.

bob, you have any idea on the price yet? regarless put me down for one. either pm me or whatever so i can send you the funds when there ready

Don't get me wrong these look very fun and I'm sure I'll buy one!

...but couldn't all this be programmed in to the chip?

Reason I ask is my other car, (1993 eagle talon TSI) has this feature built into the chip. You just have to run one wire from the ECM to the clutch pedal to activate it. (could also be run to a brake pedal for autos) With the car off IGN on you change the stutter RPM with the TPS readings. It activates anytime it sees clutch/brake switch on and TPS over X percent with engine running.

Just a thought!

It had been tried on the old Thrasher chips ( I tested the beta versions). Worked "sorta". Problem was if you pushed the acclerator too far you'd blow right through the stutter point and it virtually disengaged.

Sounds awesome !

Could a switch be rigged to the shifter that if we are in first, like us stagerite brakers, would engage it? May be a good idea, maybe???

Mike

Great news! I really need one of these. May have a billet distributor setup for sale soon. :biggrin:

Sounds awesome !

Could a switch be rigged to the shifter that if we are in first, like us stagerite brakers, would engage it? May be a good idea, maybe???

Mike

sure just make a little bracket so when the shifter is pulled all the way back it presses the button.mount it under the cover and that would be stealth:cool:

the DIS-4 has these functions built into it I think.

The retard function in the unit will work with the DIS-4, but not the limiter

Bob

sure just make a little bracket so when the shifter is pulled all the way back it presses the button.mount it under the cover and that would be stealth:cool:

A little more of a challeng for us column shift guys, but I am game... Even more stealth.

Just think of those poor suckers that gets their tail whipped buy a stock appearing, bench seat having BUICK. I love it...

Mike