23 years of GN Parts and 30+ cars, Lots of updated pictures + Huge Parts list, and yes I take Paypal

Looking for original or factory parts for my 87 T, I need;
Ash tray for the center console
The stock radio brackets
Lower right defrost switch plate

Looking for original or factory parts for my 87 T, I need;
Ash tray for the center console
The stock radio brackets
Lower right defrost switch plate

I have the stock radio brackets and the stock defrost switch plate. Whats your zip code?

I need 2 of the ac/heat vents off the dash, drivers side mirror, glove box, and both chrome rear bumperettes w/pads. Shipped to 63119. Please let me know if all of these are available, thanks!

Interested in a few pieces you have here.
Need to know if the aftermarket shifter you have in that grand national is a Hurst or B&M?

1. Grand national dash plaque. Just need the grand national emblem on it to be in very good condition.
2. Woodgrain door trim that holds the door strap ,2 car sets.

can you get that vacum accumalator out to me this week by chance , well shipped anyway if so give me your paypal and i will send that 23 to you right away . really need that kind of a jam ; ) thanks JOHN

I need 2 of the ac/heat vents off the dash, drivers side mirror, glove box, and both chrome rear bumperettes w/pads. Shipped to 63119. Please let me know if all of these are available, thanks!

I have the, 2 of the ac/heat vents off the dash, drivers side mirror and the bumperette pads(but not the chrome part). What color glove box?