3 gauge cluster for side of dash

7 More went out today..

(NJLT1SS) Yours went out today.

(DENNIS F) Yours went out today.

Thanks for the orders guy's!

Scot W.

Scot, can't wait to get it. Looking even more forward to buying a GN in the spring/summer to put it in! LOL

Nick

Pics of my gauge pod

Well it has been awhile since I started this thread and I am getting close to finishing my dash so I thought I would post a few pictures. I still have the plastic on the GNX applique so if it looks funny that is why. Scot's 3 gauge cluster adds nicely to the dash. Installation of the GNX dash is another topic :mad:. No more console gauges and A-pillar gauges and I can actually use the console storage area. Notice where I placed the boost controller and Alky controller. I also placed the Alky turn-on light in the boost gauge bezel (top). The fuel pressure gauge is next to the boost gauge so I can keep an eye on both with one glance. Thanks Scot for a very nice product.

Attachments

• IMG_3374.JPG
    IMG_3374.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_3380.JPG
    IMG_3380.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_3385.JPG
    IMG_3385.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_3378.JPG
    IMG_3378.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 208
Tonysmach-
That is a really nice setup. I really like the alcky light in the boost gauge bezel:biggrin:

Well it has been awhile since I started this thread and I am getting close to finishing my dash so I thought I would post a few pictures. I still have the plastic on the GNX applique so if it looks funny that is why. Scot's 3 gauge cluster adds nicely to the dash. Installation of the GNX dash is another topic :mad:. No more console gauges and A-pillar gauges and I can actually use the console storage area. Notice where I placed the boost controller and Alky controller. I also placed the Alky turn-on light in the boost gauge bezel (top). The fuel pressure gauge is next to the boost gauge so I can keep an eye on both with one glance. Thanks Scot for a very nice product.
Nice pictures Tony, your set up really looks nice!

If anyone that has gotten one of these 3-gauge clusters from me, I really need a picture of the cluster alone with all 3 gauges installed.. If anyone has one or could get me one I would really appreciate it.

BTW: We have 13 more of these "In-Stock" and ready to ship!

SW.

Nice pictures Tony, your set up really looks nice!

If anyone that has gotten one of these 3-gauge clusters from me, I really need a picture of the cluster alone with all 3 gauges installed.. If anyone has one or could get me one I would really appreciate it.

BTW: We have 13 more of these "In-Stock" and ready to ship!

SW.

Alone as in not installed in the car or? I have mine installed but it is coming back out so I can wire my alky. Its dyed burgandy but let me know exactly what you need and I can get them for you.