1) (Just plain John) - Black one
2) (Bruce Urie)
3) (Stephen Gully)
4) (Tony's Mach)

The 3 remaining
1) nonova0074
2) kevin25645
3) Zachary Swoda

are waiting on the vinyl to come in... BUT if you measure the "Lip (overhang)of the bezel" I might be able to just send you one without having to redo it. this means if your gauge bezels lip is greater than 1/8" these will work just fine and I can send yours out right away otherwise it will have to be redone..

The gauge I used was a Autometer pro-comp Ultralight to test the holes with and it did not cover the hole cut-outs all the way so if yours is different it most likely will work fine.

Let me know what gauges you have and how much the bezel overhang is..

Scot W.

Damn! Obviously I forgot to go out and measure the lip of my AutoMeter gauge.....and I see you already shipped my gauge box to me...great news, I thank you, but my failure to not measure the lip and let you know, will this be a problem with my gauge box, Scot? I read this too late and after you shipped out my box. What will happen if the lip fails to cover the vinyl? The lips on my AutoMeter "Z" Series 2 1/8" gauges are 1/16". What can I do if the lips fail to cover the vinyl? Please let me know what you think.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Damn! Obviously I forgot to go out and measure the lip of my AutoMeter gauge.....and I see you already shipped my gauge box to me...great news, I thank you, but my failure to not measure the lip and let you know, will this be a problem with my gauge box, Scot? I read this too late and after you shipped out my box. What will happen if the lip fails to cover the vinyl? The lips on my AutoMeter "Z" Series 2 1/8" gauges are 1/16". What can I do if the lips fail to cover the vinyl? Please let me know what you think.

Bruce '87 Grand National
No need to worry Bruce, The ones I sent out already were recovered and the holes were not cut out. The black cluster I sent out was fine so I left it alone and sent it out.

That was mainly for the remaining people left and the 3 gauge clusters sitting here waiting on the viynl to arrive.. If one of them has a different gauge with more lip than my Autometer procomp's then all I had to do was just ship it but nobody ever got back to me so I will just wait and recover them as well..

Scot W.

No need to worry Bruce, The ones I sent out already were recovered and the holes were not cut out. The black cluster I sent out was fine so I left it alone and sent it out.

That was mainly for the remaining people left and the 3 gauge clusters sitting here waiting on the viynl to arrive.. If one of them has a different gauge with more lip than my Autometer procomp's then all I had to do was just ship it but nobody ever got back to me so I will just wait and recover them as well..

Scot W.

OK, Scot. That'll be fine. I appreciate your fast answer. I'll let you know when I get the gauge cluster. Can't wait, they really are slick. Just what we need for our gauges. From the pictures you supplied, they are just beautiful and fit right in. Again, thanks for letting me know it's been shipped out, will be on the lookout for it. Very much appreciate it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Those look really good Scot. If I actually could come up with another possible 3 gauges, I'd get one. LOL!

Got mine in the mail today (the black one). It is just as advertised and a nicely made piece. The stitching looks good too. I think yall will be happy with yours too.

I received my 3 gauge cluster today from you, Scot. (12 NOV 10, Friday) There's one major thing wrong with it!!!!! Oh, no!! I can't believe it!!!! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GAUGES IN IT!!!!:eek:Daggone it, what happened here?!?!:mad:All this money and NO GAUGES!!!!!!:eek:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!1

Always wanted to do that.:tongue:

Now that's out of the way I want to say to Scot W. : The gauge cluster you built is just ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You did a great job!! It's just teriffic! I love it, Scot. Love it. You put a lot of design and work into this and it's worth every penny paid. I can't wait to get this installed in my GN

Scot, thank you very much. I mean that....great work! I'm so darn pleased with it. I've already mentioned this cluster you built to another member on this board who is serving in Iraq at this time, won't be home until December of this year, and he wants me to send pictures of it. I told him how much time, effort and sweat you put into a project of yours and the end results are just fantastic. I'm PRIT....TY sure he'll be ordering one from you if he gets a chance.

So, thanks, man, thanks. You just outdid youself here. I had just returned from the garage doing an aggravating job of replacing some fuel injectors, all greasy, sweaty, dirty, stunk of gas all over, and this big box was sitting on our kitchen table, with my wife, Shirley, fixing a delicious dinner for us. Seeing that box and with the wonderful smells of her cooking was so high for me that I had to dance a little jig.:redface: She thought I was just crazy from gas fumes.

Just wanted to let you know that you are a pro. Thank you! Great job!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Mine measured just shy of 5/16
If the over hang of your bezels are just shy of 5/16" it will work..

I will ship yours out to you and press your gauges in and see, If they don't cover then I will gladly recover it for you at no cost...

I pulled your invoice and it's ready for shipping tomorrow! ;)

Please let me know how they fit right away okay?

Scot W.

I received my 3 gauge cluster today from you, Scot. (12 NOV 10, Friday) There's one major thing wrong with it!!!!! Oh, no!! I can't believe it!!!! IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY GAUGES IN IT!!!!:eek:Daggone it, what happened here?!?!:mad:All this money and NO GAUGES!!!!!!:eek:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!1

Always wanted to do that.:tongue:

Now that's out of the way I want to say to Scot W. : The gauge cluster you built is just ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You did a great job!! It's just teriffic! I love it, Scot. Love it. You put a lot of design and work into this and it's worth every penny paid. I can't wait to get this installed in my GN

Scot, thank you very much. I mean that....great work! I'm so darn pleased with it. I've already mentioned this cluster you built to another member on this board who is serving in Iraq at this time, won't be home until December of this year, and he wants me to send pictures of it. I told him how much time, effort and sweat you put into a project of yours and the end results are just fantastic. I'm PRIT....TY sure he'll be ordering one from you if he gets a chance.

So, thanks, man, thanks. You just outdid youself here. I had just returned from the garage doing an aggravating job of replacing some fuel injectors, all greasy, sweaty, dirty, stunk of gas all over, and this big box was sitting on our kitchen table, with my wife, Shirley, fixing a delicious dinner for us. Seeing that box and with the wonderful smells of her cooking was so high for me that I had to dance a little jig.:redface: She thought I was just crazy from gas fumes.

Just wanted to let you know that you are a pro. Thank you! Great job!

Bruce '87 Grand National
LMAO, Now that's funny! :biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words Bruce, I look forward to meeting you some day and possibly tip back some drinks...

Scot W.

Well I started this thread on Jan 18, 2010 and today I received my 3 gauge cluster and am very happy. Thanks Scot. I ditto what Bruce said. I am working on my GNX style dash with 6 gauges and this will add 3 for a total of 9 gauges right where I can see them all. No more A-pillar or console gauges. It will take me awhile to get it all hooked up but I will take pictures when done.

LMAO, Now that's funny! :biggrin:

Thanks for all the kind words Bruce, I look forward to meeting you some day and possibly tip back some drinks...

Scot W.

You're welcome. You deserve them. And that would be just great, of course, MY TREAT.

Again, I just couldn't be happier with the job you did on this cluster set. :wink:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well I started this thread on Jan 18, 2010 and today I received my 3 gauge cluster and am very happy. Thanks Scot. I ditto what Bruce said. I am working on my GNX style dash with 6 gauges and this will add 3 for a total of 9 gauges right where I can see them all. No more A-pillar or console gauges. It will take me awhile to get it all hooked up but I will take pictures when done.

Yeah, Scot does just great work, doesn't he? He's a real asset to this board. You can't help but be happy with these, they are custom made to order and they look like a million dollars.

Wonder why GM didn't include this in their option sheet? Costs?

Glad you like yours, please try and post a picture of it here on the board, I'd love to see it. I'll do the same.

Bruce '87 Grand National

so are these form fitted to the dash like the ones in a post on page 1 by GNbrett?

Hi Scott,
I received my gauge pod yesterday. Beautiful piece!! Thank you very much. I can't wait for your next project. Whatever it is put me down for the first one!! When I get around to visiting my buddy in NC I hope you don't mind if I look you up. I would love to tip one with you. Again, thanks a bunch!

Scot, is it possible to have one made for use with 2 1/16" gauges?

Claude. :smile:

Oops!..I just went back to read the previous pages and found out they are 2 1/16"...:rolleyes:...sorry :redface: