3 gauge cluster for side of dash

Scot, is it possible to have one made for use with 2 1/16" gauges?

Claude. :smile:

Oops!..I just went back to read the previous pages and found out they are 2 1/16"...:rolleyes:...sorry :redface:
That is what these are made to use! ;)

The next run just came in today!! Vinyl came in yesterday so I will be knocking these out by the end of next week all in Gray!

So if you were wanting one of these now's the time cause they are going FAST!

PS: These are not valid for the holiday savings we are running, Only accepting Pay-Pal at the moment on these untill they are added to our site.

Scot W.

Attachments

• 3-gauge cluster 002.jpg
    3-gauge cluster 002.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 274
Scot, I'm very tempted to order one, but I'd need one for two gauges only...I have an electronic boost controller already mounted there, so with a two-gauge pod only, I could install it above the boost controller...I'm including two pictures of what I already have so you can understand better what I'd like to have...:)
It shouldn't be too complicated to make a two-gauge pod, just cut one hole off before covering it with the grey vinyl...:redface:

Let me know...

Thank you,

Claude. :)

Claude, that's a good idea. I don't see why Scot wouldn't do that for you. Just a cut off at the bottom of the second gauge hole. Would really look nice. Scot does have a reputation here for going out of his way to make his customers happy, you included. It would be nice of him to make this mod if it's not too much trouble. If it is, send it to me, I'll cut it with my band saw, then send it back to Scot to cover.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Claude, I don't know why I missed your post untill now when I seen it pop up in my e-mail... That shouldn't be a problem at all....

You can go ahead and send me the total ($93 ) by Pay-pal and I will cut it for you and ship it to you by the end of next week.

Thanks!

Scot W.

See, Claude? What did I tell you? Scot came through again and is going to go the extra step to give you what you want. I told you he is a teriffic stand up guy. He'll always try to accomodate everyone's ideas.

It's almost erie......I can almost predict when Scot W. will come to a person's rescue.....even when I suggested to Claude that Scot would problably do this for him, I had this erie feeling that he would. Hmmmm? Maybe I have ESPN.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Claude, I don't know why I missed your post untill now when I seen it pop up in my e-mail... That shouldn't be a problem at all....

You can go ahead and send me the total ($93 ) by Pay-pal and I will cut it for you and ship it to you by the end of next week.

Thanks!

Scot W.
Ok Scot...I just took some measurements and to get a nice fit, the gauge cluster shouldn't exceed 4 1/2" high...I don't know if that leaves enough room for the two gauges :redface:...but I hope so!:smile:
Also, can I send you a money order because I do not have Paypal...sorry...:redface:

Let me know...

thanks!

Claude. :wink:

and
Bruce Urie said:
See, Claude? What did I tell you? Scot came through again and is going to go the extra step to give you what you want. I told you he is a teriffic stand up guy. He'll always try to accomodate everyone's ideas.

It's almost erie......I can almost predict when Scot W. will come to a person's rescue.....even when I suggested to Claude that Scot would problably do this for him, I had this erie feeling that he would. Hmmmm? Maybe I have ESPN.

Wow Bruce...you were right!...:biggrin: I just hope the measurements I gave Scot will be ok!...:redface:

Thanks!

Ok Scot...I just took some measurements and to get a nice fit, the gauge cluster shouldn't exceed 4 1/2" high...I don't know if that leaves enough room for the two gauges :redface:...but I hope so!:smile:
Also, can I send you a money order because I do not have Paypal...sorry...:redface:

Let me know...

thanks!

and

Wow Bruce...you were right!...:biggrin: I just hope the measurements I gave Scot will be ok!...:redface:

Thanks!

After getting home and reading this I went down to measure it and it's going to have to be 5-3/16" from Top to Bottom... That's the shortest I can go with it and it will even be a tad more due to the padding and vinyl once it's on... Also, did you want to leave the bottom open? May have to because all the tops of these are spoken for, I never ordered more of the tops, just enough for these 10...

Let me know what to do... M/O would be fine!

Scot W.

After getting home and reading this I went down to measure it and it's going to have to be 5-3/16" from Top to Bottom... That's the shortest I can go with it and it will even be a tad more due to the padding and vinyl once it's on... Also, did you want to leave the bottom open? May have to because all the tops of these are spoken for, I never ordered more of the tops, just enough for these 10...

Let me know what to do... M/O would be fine!

Scot W.

Scot, I went back and measured 5-3/16" to see if it would fit and unfortunately, it is too high...:frown: I'll see if I can move the boost controller, but I doubt as I remember the harness was quite short on it...:rolleyes:...I'll let you know if I find another way...Sorry...

thanks and I'll keep in touch...

Claude. :redface:

Scot, I went back and measured 5-3/16" to see if it would fit and unfortunately, it is too high...:frown: I'll see if I can move the boost controller, but I doubt as I remember the harness was quite short on it...:rolleyes:...I'll let you know if I find another way...Sorry...

thanks and I'll keep in touch...

The problem with the 4-1/2" that you need starts at the 2-1/16" gauges, See just the gauges alone take up 4-1/8" of space on the cluster and you have to have ample amount of space in between the gauges for the bezels and the top & bottom in order for it to look uniform all the way around and 4-1/2" just won't do it...

I'm sure we can devise a plan together where we could move the boost controller.. Please take me a picture standing back a bit so the picture shows more of the area and I will stare at it and see what I come up with for ya! ;)

Scot W.

Please take me a picture standing back a bit so the picture shows more of the area and I will stare at it and see what I come up with for ya! ;)

Scot W.

Scot, here's a picture I already have saved in my computer...I can always take some more if you want...:redface:

Thank you,

Scot, here's a picture I already have saved in my computer...I can always take some more if you want...:redface:

Thank you,

Yeah I need one showing the whole dash.. Try sitting in the back seat and take the picture through the middle of the seats. Send the Picture to my e-mail sgblhb@charter.net and we will continue the conversations there.

Scot W.

Is that a line lock on the steering wheel spoke?

It was a button to release the trans brake. I since moved it to the console as the wire constantly got tangled around the steering column and eventually got ripped off...Bad idea...:rolleyes:

also, Scot, wouldn't it be possible to have something similar to the one pictured below made, but for only two gauges?...

It was a button to release the trans brake. I since moved it to the console as the wire constantly got tangled around the steering column and eventually got ripped off...Bad idea...:rolleyes:

also, Scot, wouldn't it be possible to have something similar to the one pictured below made, but for only two gauges?...

Anything is possible!! ;)