3 gauge cluster for side of dash

I have a pillar pod and can't stand it plus when you drive at night it lights up like a xmas tree everyone can see it. I would rather have this because it has that stealthy oem look

that's what i figured, it's kind of ricery, i may just mount my tach on the pillar. i'm really not sure though, ill need all my guages before i decide where to mount everything.

Updated list for the 3-gauge clusters.

1) nonova0074 - Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey
3) TonysMach - Grey
4) Bruce Urie - Grey

UPDATED!

1) nonova0074 - Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey
3) TonysMach - Grey
4) Bruce Urie - Grey
5) kevinw25645 - Grey

Can you get Blue Scott? I would like a blue one for my T bench car.
I should be able to get pretty much any color. Some colors may be just a shade off seeing it will always be hard to match 20 yr old sun faded vinyl perfectly and every car will vary too but we will try to get damn close. If you can find a small little piece of the dash vinyl that you can cut off and not be seen, I can match it!

PS: Too be added to the list above please SEND ME A "PM" with the color you want.

When they come in I will give an Exact price along with a Pay-Pal addy for purchasing.

Scot W.

I should be able to get pretty much any color. Some colors may be just a shade off seeing it will always be hard to match 20 yr old sun faded vinyl perfectly and every car will vary too but we will try to get damn close. If you can find a small little piece of the dash vinyl that you can cut off and not be seen, I can match it!

PS: Too be added to the list above please SEND ME A "PM" with the color you want.

When they come in I will give an Exact price along with a Pay-Pal addy for purchasing.

Scot W.

Sounds good! I'll see what I can do / find it would not have to be a 100% match, Maybe a picture would help?

I just received them back from the company in wisconsin as raw pieces and I must say these look awesome! Talk about precise cuts, man these water jet machines do nice work!!!

I have to weld them up and cover them and they will be ready to go! They all should be finished and ready to ship towards the middle of Nov. so I will go ahead and start collecting for the pre-orders.

For those of you that posted for the pre-orders, This first run is for you first! If you pass then yours will go to the next person in line.

The total cost of each gauge cluster is $85.00 + $8.00 shipping charges = $93.00

I will PM everyone from the list below on how to make payment and I will keep track of who paid and who passed..

Here is the pre-order list in order:

1) nonova0074- Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey
3) Tonys mach - Grey
4) Bruce urie - Grey
5) Kevin25645 - Grey
6) 87Turbo-TWE4 - Grey

Below is a picture of the OLD (on the left) & NEW (Right)

Attachments

• pams visit 095.jpg
    pams visit 095.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 473
Awesome, Scott! Can't wait to get mine. NO WAY I'll pass. NO WAY. These are just terrific! You always do great work, Scott. Always.

I have PayPal, but how do I pay you this way? I've only used PayPal for online bidding, where the payment page comes up automatically. Never have paid a private individual. What do I do to pay you via PayPal?

Bruce '87 Grand National

Awesome, Scott! Can't wait to get mine. NO WAY I'll pass. NO WAY. These are just terrific! You always do great work, Scott. Always.

I have PayPal, but how do I pay you this way? I've only used PayPal for online bidding, where the payment page comes up automatically. Never have paid a private individual. What do I do to pay you via PayPal?

Bruce '87 Grand National
I think I got you taken care of via PM..

Thanks for the kind words!

Scot W,

Yes, you did. I sent payment via PayPal as per your instructions. Thank you for your help, as I'm kind of new to this.

As for the cluster, please take your time with them. For I'm in no hurry for it because I know your excellent work takes time.

Thank you for making us this excellent gauge holder. I'm so glad there are guys, such as yourself, who jump on an idea and see it through for us. This is exactly what I've been wanting for a long time.

You're welcome for the kind words.....you deserve them, buddy.:smile:

Man, can't wait!!! Early Christmas for me!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yup, my payment will be in the mail in the morning! Now, if we could just get those front led lights......:wink::wink:

Yup, my payment will be in the mail in the morning! Now, if we could just get those front led lights......:wink::wink:
Hey, Hey easy now!!! LOL, :biggrin:

This stuff takes time man, plus being at the mercy of other company's tends to be a bummer sometimes but I would rather have a nice high quality product that took forever to get done than a cheap piece of chit that was rushed... This last company from wisconsin for example, They took a LONG time to get these done but you should see these pieces! The quality of these is just unreal (Not even a dam bur around the edges where it was cut out, not a grind mark to be seen and they done blue prints and everything so next time I re-order they are still exact like this first batch! Good quality products take time and the same goes for the LED lights too.. Those guy's are slow but good..

Scot W.

Here is a list of people who pre-ordered & PAID!

1) nonova0074- Grey
2) GullsGN - Grey = Sending M/O
3) Tonys mach - Grey = PAID
4) Bruce urie - Grey = PAID
5) Kevin25645 - Grey = PAID

6) 87Turbo-TWE4 - Grey

If I don't receive payment from the others by the time we leave for Reynolds next weekend the remaining ones will go to the next person/people in line. I have PM'ed everyone letting them all know. A simple reply will hold your order!

Scot W.

Okay,

All 7 of these gauge clusters have been paid for and are all accounted for! They are almost finished too and we should be ahead of scheduale on these. I just finished sewing up the grey vinyl for all of them and will be shipping these out after I return from Ryenolds next monday.

I have put in a new order for 10 more and hope to have them faster than the others. Were taking names and orders now for the next batch so if anyone is still interested in these just let us know and we will put you in line to receive one.

Scot W.