4.1 stock block build

Take an oil pan gasket and use it for a template. Do it out of cardboard so you can lay it on top of the mounting area to check for fit. Once you get it right then cut it out of some 1/8" steel.

I didn't know it was a problem. I started with a N/A 14 bolt pan and welded in a custom baffle and turbo drain bung; the mounting area was left alone. Then plain ole SS bolts with large washers and no oil pan gasket. Not a drop here.

I no longer own the car or motor but it went a best of 9.58 on E85. There was more in it that was conservative boost and timing. 28 psi and 21*. I was sorry to see that one go but i needed to sell it to get the new race car moving.

I no longer own the car or motor but it went a best of 9.58 on E85. There was more in it that was conservative boost and timing. 28 psi and 21*. I was sorry to see that one go but i needed to sell it to get the new race car moving.
what's the new car?

I no longer own the car or motor but it went a best of 9.58 on E85. There was more in it that was conservative boost and timing. 28 psi and 21*. I was sorry to see that one go but i needed to sell it to get the new race car moving.[/QUOTE. That's very quick. Especially with 120lb. Injectors on E85 . I'm so tempted to switch over to E85 & give up my 93 & alchy.

the delphi is definitely less they also tend to lock up at higher pressures, The SMP is impressive for the money..

After running SMP 120's for a while and then trying some much more expensive injectors (FIC), I realized how good the SMP 120's really are. Especially for the $.

the delphi is definitely less they also tend to lock up at higher pressures, The SMP is impressive for the money..
I bought mine used and am very pleased with them. I also like the looks of them. Glad to know that you had success at higher pressures. I'll be keeping that in mind.

injector dynamics and billet atomizer are a big step up but the SMP 120 hold their own for the price. The 80lb SMP has been prone to failure for us but the 120 is great

I no longer own the car or motor but it went a best of 9.58 on E85. There was more in it that was conservative boost and timing. 28 psi and 21*.
Compression ratio?
Did you run more spark advance in first and second gears?