Actor Sean Penn, cops find his GN

NyBlankets

Seems that Sean Penn, has an 87 Grand National, it was stolen over the weekend but recovered Sunday. 2 hand guns that were in the car are missing....too bad they didnt try to carjack Mr Penn he woulda filled em fulla lead..dirty foken theives.:mad: :mad:

Why would he need guns anyway. Isn't he against fighting back if someone attacks or theatens to. He must have needed them for when he was going to be a human sheild. Maybe Saddam gave him the guns.;)

Yeah, my mom cut out the article for me, lol............pretty scary though, bet it was a cherry car too......was there any damage?

for someone who was against fighting back, he sure bunched out enough photographers in his day!

While I dont condone stealing I can't help but respond to all this with the statements that 1) stupid people dont deserve nice cars like GN's and 2) I can only feel saddened that because the car will be returned, Mr. Penn (otherwise known as the savior of the Iraqi people) will have been cheated out of a potentially helpful life lesson.

Originally posted by G-boz
for someone who was against fighting back, he sure bunched out enough photographers in his day!

My question is how does someone with such a violent past get a concealed weapons permit in the peoples republic of california?

Hello, California? Phil Spector? Robert Blake? OJ?

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Yeah, my mom cut out the article for me, lol............

I got that article too. I already have it in a nice glass frame on my wall. Its sweet to know that a actor of his stature owns a GN when he can just buy a porche? To bad HE didnt find the guys who stole the car. That would have been a nice post on the "kill/fish stories" :D

P.S. I heard actors are also allowed to conceal weapons like any cop can. I Dont like it as much as you guys do but, if i was an actor or someone famous i would like to be able to protect myself. Specially agianst all the crazy nuts that follow these people.

P.S. I heard actors are also allowed to conceal weapons like any cop can. I Dont like it as much as you guys do but, if i was an actor or someone famous i would like to be able to protect myself. Specially agianst all the crazy nuts that follow these people.

1000MileStylez,
Are you serious? Where did you hear this? I hope you are joking. ...Oh yeah, this is known as the Gary Coleman law. It says that if you are famous you can carry concealed guns and shoot little kids. The law is enforced by the "Screen Actors Guild" police.

I hope you can back your statement with some evidence.

P.S. I heard that Taco Bell puts crack cocaine in their tacos and the meat is made from horse. ...It must be true.

What nonsense, letting someone that deals with playing roles of fantasy, carry loaded fire arms.

Judging from so many of their personal lives, they shouldn't even have kids.

I'm still waiting for Rosey to leave the country like she promised to do a couple years ago.

Saddest thing is that some consider themselves role models, and tragic that some people conseder them as such.

A friend said he was listening to a Chicagoland radio station (AM or FM I do not know) and said they were talking about the Penn car theft story. He says after the initial remarks about the robbery and the type of car, the following discussion was ONLY ABOUT THE GRAND NATIONAL and really nothing was said about Penn or the guns that were in the car.

Did anybody happen to hear this and possibly get it recorded? Just wondering. My buddy said it was hilarious to hear all the calls flooding the radio station about what a Buick Grand National "exactly was!" :D

Originally posted by Tom87GN
A friend said he was listening to a Chicagoland radio station (AM or FM I do not know) and said they were talking about the Penn car theft story. He says after the initial remarks about the robbery and the type of car, the following discussion was ONLY ABOUT THE GRAND NATIONAL and really nothing was said about Penn or the guns that were in the car.

Did anybody happen to hear this and possibly get it recorded? Just wondering. My buddy said it was hilarious to hear all the calls flooding the radio station about what a Buick Grand National "exactly was!" :D

That's great! All that talk can only help this 'collector's favorite' increase in value.

Originally posted by turbojustin
1000MileStylez,
Are you serious? Where did you hear this? I hope you are joking. ...Oh yeah, this is known as the Gary Coleman law. It says that if you are famous you can carry concealed guns and shoot little kids. The law is enforced by the "Screen Actors Guild" police.

I hope you can back your statement with some evidence.

P.S. I heard that Taco Bell puts crack cocaine in their tacos and the meat is made from horse. ...It must be true.

Listen up Junior. When you grow up in the big world, you'll find it so amazing what people get away with. I forgot who i heard it from. Wether its true or not, i dont deserve the flame nore your sarcastic remarks. Maybe i should put you into a tree shredder and put you in tacobell tacos. That WOULD be true.

P.S. have a nice day :D

in response to the Chicago radio show...none of the talk show hosts knew what a GN was, and one of them said, isn't it one of those monte carlo looking things? Another more informed host said they had heard of them being the fastest car of the 80's. The first guy responded with "yeah right, no way a 6 cyl buick was the fastest car of the 80's" I guess the phones lit up like crazy and the 2nd guy said "great, we just ticked off every gearhead in the state" and then the discussion turned to GNs instead of Penn's ill fortune.

Like I said in the other Sean Penn GN thread, it's a joke that he has a concealed carry permit. As UNGN mentioned Penn has a violent past history, while your average citizen with a clean record in CA stands ZERO chance to get a concealed carry permit. CA reserves concealed carry permits for the privileged like Sean Penn, and worst of all for our very own Dianne Feinswine. That dirty b*tch has a concealed carry permit all the while trying to take away the rights of her fellow Californians to do the same.

TRBON8R<-------Proud California Rifle and Pistol Association Member

DEFINITELY BAD NEWS HIS CAR WAS RETURNED. ACTUALLY, I'M EMBARRASSED THAT THIS A$$HOLE COULD BE IDENTIFIED AS SOMEONE WHO DRIVES A CAR SIMILAR TO MINE. DON'T SPREAD IT AROUND! :mad:

Originally posted by Red Regal T
DEFINITELY BAD NEWS HIS CAR WAS RETURNED. ACTUALLY, I'M EMBARRASSED THAT THIS A$$HOLE COULD BE IDENTIFIED AS SOMEONE WHO DRIVES A CAR SIMILAR TO MINE. DON'T SPREAD IT AROUND! :mad:

John, I gotta disagree with you there. I know Penn is a douchebag, but I can't stand the thought of seeing any turbo Buick chopped up by thieves. I'm glad from the reports I've read that the car is ok. As far as the owner goes, I wouldn't piss in his nose if his mouth was on fire.

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
Maybe i should put you into a tree shredder and put you in tacobell tacos. That WOULD be true.

P.S. have a nice day :D

I'm sorry, but that was funny!! LMFAO