Actor Sean Penn, cops find his GN

lol, it was most definatley meant as a joke.
The hostility is see on this board in some threads is amazing.
Some people have alot of hatred. Any of you guys see "Anger managament" this weekend?;)

Originally posted by 1000MileStylez
Listen up Junior. When you grow up in the big world, you'll find it so amazing what people get away with. I forgot who i heard it from. Wether its true or not, i dont deserve the flame nore your sarcastic remarks. Maybe i should put you into a tree shredder and put you in tacobell tacos. That WOULD be true.

P.S. have a nice day :D

First, I would like to state that I have no hostility for you. However, I also have no tolerance for ignorance. A lot of problems stem from "hear say" and not facts....I heard this...I heard that...yada, yada, yada. If you are going to say something, make sure it has some sort of back bone. People hear all kinds of crap that isn't true. If you decide to relay information that you "heard" then you are just as ignorant as the person who made it up.

Second, when I grow up, I want to be a police officer...oh wait a second...I already am. Also, I know much of what people get away with, but that does not mean they are permitted to do such things. Just because a person is famous does not mean they are not required to obey the same laws as the average person....O.J. excluded, of course.

Finally, your tree shredder comment,... This explains a lot. Either you are a landscaper or you work at Taco Bell,...No matter, I don't think you are an authority of the law. Please don't write about things you have no knowledge of. And yes, you do deserve the sarcastic remarks.

Once again, I am not trying to be hostile. I apologize that I come off that way. It is Monday!

Please, don't put me in the tree shredder!!!!

P.S. Thanks for the good day. I wish the same for you.

Originally posted by UNGN
My question is how does someone with such a violent past get a concealed weapons permit in the peoples republic of california?

Hello, California? Phil Spector? Robert Blake? OJ?
That's not fair....OJ used a knife.:D

sean penn

i heard about the incident on the howard stern radio show and nobody knew what a grand national was until some one said it was a collectible muscle car,and howard said sean was a wanna be,that who does he need to protect himself from like if he has any thug friends.well i look at like this the guy is a **** but at least he has good taste for cars

Loose cannon or not he is a car guy, and has good taste at that.

I am sure that we could all handle fame and fortune, and not gradually tend to begin to behave insanely over time. We all know how credible the North American media can be. :rolleyes:

Cut the man some slack he had HIS car stolen. I know most any of us would sit here crying like little girls if one of ours was taken.

All you have to do is check the posts here to find out why celebrities or people in the public eye need a gun. Some negative and potentially threatening comments from what I see. How would you react if hundreds and thousands of people were rippin your as#? Politicians, sports figures, celebs (of various types) are constantly being threatened. There are a lot of bananas out there folks! In the past, I have worked security for prominent types and if you were around them for a week (not the bananas) you wouldn't be wondering why they packed heat.

I'd say it's a rarity that someone would walk up to anyone here (like in a family restaurant or ?) and call you out (at least every couple of weeks) !!! This is COMMONPLACE for prominent figures. That's why the police give them the licenses to carry concealed weapons. Why does the president have Secret Service Agents...same principle. It's a no-brainer!

Being in the public eye ain't all it's cracked up to be. Can you say "NO PRIVACY"? If he didn't have the guns, the car probably would have been bullet-proofed. Look at it this way,,,at least he didn't screw up a GN by doing that to it. :) HTH

Tom Tom Turbo posted:" in response to the Chicago radio show...none of the talk show hosts knew what a GN was, and one of them said, isn't it one of those monte carlo looking things? Another more informed host said they had heard of them being the fastest car of the 80's. The first guy responded with "yeah right, no way a 6 cyl buick was the fastest car of the 80's" I guess the phones lit up like crazy and the 2nd guy said "great, we just ticked off every gearhead in the state" and then the discussion turned to GNs instead of Penn's ill fortune.

I was listening to the Rowe and Gary show on WLS AM that day and a hillbilly truck driver from Columbus Ohio called in and said GN's were "lead sleds" and his 84 Mustang SVO (honest to God, he said that) could beat them every time! He kept calling the GN's lead sleds over and over, and everytime those words crossed his lips and TOOTH... I chuckled! What a yahoo! He said the 84 Mustabg SVO was the fastest production car of the 80's!

That is great stuff. I just wish I was listening to that show when it all came down. I laugh just thinking about what it sounded like. Somebody out there tell me that they recorded this stuff!!!

Maybe the thieves could have painted it Red, White, and Blue before ditching it. Hate to see a G.N. in a color other than Black, but it would have been damn funny!