Am i the first to convert to round headlights???? look, pics

I like it, personally I think a conversion kit would be bad ass, if it all fit right of course with no gaps and looks like it was original.

Scott

Personally, I don't like it. The reason why is that everything on these cars is, in some way, rectangular. So, to put anything on them that is circular realy creats a harsh contrast and disrupts the overall look of the car. However, the only thing that maters is what you think of it; it obviously makes your car stand out in the croud.

Final Verdict: go for it!!!!

BOOSTD

Originally posted by Scott4DMny
Heres a one liner for ya. IT LOOKS LIKE A BEAMER ON STEROIDS!

Scott:D

Hehe, yea, i got the seats too from the beamer, and some relays which are used to hotwire my fuel pump, hehe. The recaro seats are awesome, simple install, so many adjustments i still cant figure it all out

euro

if u want somthing differnt put the head lights off of a 87 monte carlo luxury coupe or the 87 cuttless...those are berry berry nice like a ...humm like a.....well nice and prertty like me!;)

:D

I just love it when i hear how ugly it is, i just wanna keep em in there that much more, lol. However, everywhere ive been since i put em in, i have gotten alot more attention. Everyone says, "when did they put in the round lights, those look cool". or "who installed the round lights". or, "first GN ive ever seen with round headlights, thats cool", or, just long stares with jaws dropped. Hmm, ill leave em in, gonna go to bowling green next year, get me a bit of feedback there. If you have seen mid to late 80s BMW M3s with the low beams that have black circles in the centers of the bulbs, thats what im putting in next. I think the black centers will make it look a little more aggressive. I know they look awesome on the beamers

Hey Jacob, How is it going? Hey I like those lights,but than I am a little biased. Hey you want to try something different. I've always had this idea of grafting the composite headlamps from a 90-91 Skylark onto the header panel of a Regal. Since the shape is almost the same and if you do it right I think it would look like its factory installed. Kind of like what Olds did on the 87 442. I would do it but I dont have enough spare time to keep my GN running. Hey did you like the article in the GSXtra? It took Richard a while but he did come through. About all I have left on the 455 Regal is putting the motor and trans in and painting it. The paint will put me over the budget so I wont even try for the $2005 Challenge. Its busy as usuall so I'll talk to you later.

I like the Euros on the Cutlass

And I think they'd look great on the GN too. Almost like that's what the factory should have done.......... :cool:

The round lights like make it look like a Dodge Monaco to me. :D

please don't take your car to bowling green looking like that dude it;s a disgrace try something else make the car faster or something i think i speak for 95%of the board members when i say!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! :eek:

I like it, if done well it is not travesty. And Jacob can reverse it.
And may cut down on the Monte SS factor.
BTW-my curb feelers rule!

Originally posted by supergn6
please don't take your car to bowling green looking like that dude it;s a disgrace try something else make the car faster or something i think i speak for 95%of the board members when i say!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!! :eek:

Because if you see one buick, you saw them all. :rolleyes:

Sorry, bad move. Go to your room and think about what you have done. Don't come out until you are willing to apologize to all of us.

But I guess it's your car. Do whatcha like.

Originally posted by 6SENSE
Ive seen a few Regals around my area over the years with it done. One was a pretty nice show car. Forgot which type of car the "euro" lights came off of, but I can probably find out. It was something along the lines of a Lumina, or one of the other similar size GM front wheel drive cars.
I did this same conversion some years back to a '77 Impala that I had, using "euro" lights from a '90 Caprice in the junkyard.
those lights are from a cutlass with the eurosport frontend. it would look right if you put the whole header panel off the eurosport on, then you would have no big gaps to look at. the monte's also had a eorosport front end for a few years.

monte carlo LS had that front end in 87

i saw a monte carlo ss with those headlights, looked cool