anyone see anything wrong with these sm readings.

bpman1234

hi just want to know if anything looks out of wack thanks in advance.
af-05
l8-31
bat-13.1
int-126-130-135-140-upand down.
bl-141
mph-00
clt-168
ats-119
rr-775-750-800
tps-42
iac-24
cc-184-242
mal-00
milivolt-449-617goes up when i step on the pedal

Bl is high, looking for 128. Bl is long term fuel trim, at least from my understanding. Check in park after warm up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

ok will do that thanks for your reply.steve.let me go warm it up how do i get the bl down .?and it being high what is that telling us.so i can continue with my mission thanks.

Higher number indicates more fuel is being added, counter acting a lean condition. Lower number would be the opposite.

stock bottom just did the top end .42lbs injecter gn1 stock location streched 2800stall stock maf the chip is quad air .onthe top it has f9 than the middle of the chip it has r93 than the bottom 60 .the turbo looks stock but it should be a te44

TE44 doesn't look like a stock turbo a TE series doesn't have an inlet bell like a stock turbo.

Could be a TA49 Which is the stock appearing version of the TE44.

The 93 and 60 on the chip makes me think 93 octane with 60 lb injectors but I'm not a tuner. If they changed anything out and didn't get a new chip burned that can cause numerous problems. Double and triple check everything. Tons of info out there, check vortex Buick out. Lots of good stuff for, not just tuning but, a healthy running car.

i called them up they said is for the 009s injecters .if one of my injecters are not firing would i get these lean condition it does have a miss or hesitation at low rpms but seems to clear up .if it was the stock appearring ta49 what numbers would be on there .?took it out still have high bls.

so went out and check the numbers on the injecters just to make sure. these are the numbers -1269-d3181aa

This will probably help with identifying ur injectors

http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm

87 grand national
60 psi mototron injectors
V 5.7 tt chip
Accufab fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Autometer Boost gauge
Under hood fuel press.gauge
Scanmaster
Hooker exhaust

Ur bl could be anything, when my bl's were high, (in fact my bl's were maxed out),i started with looking for any vac or boost leaks, and thats where my search ended.....i had multiple vac leaks which were throttle shaft seals, egr valve (eliminated), vac block gasket,a few vac lines,& then when i did a boost leak test i found a blown compressor housing seal. Once i replaced all that bl's were stable @ 124-128... And never moved since

87 grand national
V 5.7 tt chip
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Autometer Boost gauge
Under hood fuel press.gauge
Scanmaster

well let me go get some carb cleaner check for leaks around the throttlebody and anywere alse on the intake side .and move some hoses around {those bitches better have my money.haha.anyway how do i bypass the egr will it effect anything .street manners and such.thanks for all you time fellas.just want to get this thng running right with what it came with before i put in the good stuff thats waiting.

After setting tps you should adjust the IAC screw accordingly for proper readings on sm or pl.

Sent from my XT1030 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I got rid of the whole egr mess....
I bought an egr blockoff plate from gbody,& sealed it shut, ( i used copper hi temp sealant) then just capped off the vac line that leads to it..
Now i have a tt chip and was able to get rid of the egr solenoid mess also, but if u have the factory chip installed then leave the solenoid alone, just cap off the egr vac line

87 grand national
V 5.7 tt chip
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Autometer Boost gauge