anyone see anything wrong with these sm readings.

Do a boost test.
It will find things you never thought of.
Use Kiddie Blow Bubbles from Dollar Tree.
If you don't want to make one - you can darned near buy one for the same money from:
http://www.turboboostleaktesters.com/servlet/StoreFront

Easy try - > Replace PCV.
They'ye mostly junk

Watch the PCV lines and grommet to make sure everything is snug and tight.
You can loose alot of unmetered air from that big ole 3/8" ID line.

hey heisenberg thanks for that website also want to thanks stevestactix /chriss/ turbodave / chuckleaper /warlord/ for all your help and taking time out of your day to help the gn comunity great people great site. would me lost without this site .anyway up date made my own vacume block gasket and replaced all them hoses(bitches has cracks and holes inem .clamped the pvc hose it stopped the whistle coming out of the tb and also stopped the stumble but still had that little stumble right when hit the throttle but after that no more stumble buuuut the blms at idle 138-139 at idle but when i give it throttle it goes to 128-129 it shills there for little bit then goes to 138 -139 .now when i put it in drive the blms go slowly to 160 tops out .soooo went out there and stuck my fuckin dryvac up the gns tail pipe and set it to push pushit real good haha.anyway turned that bitch on sprayed that fuckin driverside at the header right where chriss said and bubbles right at the joint dam could use one now anyway so sprayed the rest of the motor the only other place there was bubbles was at the down pipe where it bolts to the turbo so let me go and fix those and see what that gets us thanks for reading i'llbe back.

Dont' worry too much about the downpipe leak. It's post turbo and wont affect BLM's. The header leaks and any other pre turbo leak WILL cause high BLM's

ok thanks now i have to decide which one of these to use .please look at pics.

Attachments

• 705.jpg
    705.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
ok up date please check this log in park with the care warmed up just put in the wide band and in the logworks the wide band is reading in the 12s. and at the sametime the db guage and the sm was reading the same around 7-8 ish so went into the lm programmer and set the analog 1&2 out to afr and changed the settings to 0v and 10 and 5v and 20 then hit the program button and did the same to the anolog 2 and now the db guage and the sm read inthe 10-11ish how much more do i have to bring up the high to get it to match the 12ish that the logworks is showing .i am thinking that would be the more accurate one.beside that is there anything out of wack.

Attachments

• QuickSave.013.dat
    247.5 KB · Views: 102
  • QuickSave.014.dat
    199.9 KB · Views: 99
Welcome to the wonderful world of LC1 wide bands! Sorry, couldn't help myself, I hate the Innovate brand.

But anyway, isn't the LC1 wideband supposed to be programmed for 0v=7.35afr to 5v=22.39afr ??

i think thats what it was when i changed it to ov=10 5v=20 but it was reading 7-8ish on thegage db and the sm but in the log works it was reading 12ish so i went into the lm programer and change it to those numbers and then the guage and sm read 10-11ish yea i bought this years ago new and just now got a chance to put everything in but before i put it in i did do some reading on this site about it and some say plx or aim now some are going autometer and some liked the lc1 .its what i had so i put it in the install to me wasnt bad the only problem iam having is getting the reading on the guage to match the lc1s guage in log works program .also of the topic alittle i dont have the sd2 i was reading the thread would it be a good idea to reflash my pl program to the 4.0 ?

I had no luck with my LC1 either , went AEM and PLX and my troubles are over , I did not like the air calibration factor in getting it to work right .

yea i'll keep messing with it. what problems did you have with it and how much easier was the install and did all the readings match? also want to know how to change my analog setting in the power logger back to were it was before i messed with it in the anolog input properties in the anolog 1 offset lc1? if you look at the log i posted and look at the config pge lc1 volts it goes way more then 5v .anyone know how to fix it ?

On the F3 page in the Analog Input Settings area, there's a button labeled Adjust. Click on that. I think that's what you're asking about.

yes thats where i messed with it now how do i put it back to where it was or reset it cause now i'am getting that high reading in the lc1 volts before it was at only around 2v so i tried to bring it up to 5v i thought.please reply thanks.