anyone see anything wrong with these sm readings.

What's your fuel pressure on the line? Check your fuel pressure,

When was the last time you changed the o2 sensor?

43/44 no vacuum line on. I have replace every sensor/relay on the car in the last 3/4 months. I didn't have any problems, other then they are/were 26 years old

well when out there sprayed he vacume block did hear some sucking around the hoses where the vacume block connects to the metal vac lines was able to get a screw clamp on the pvc one and did my best to get plastic straps on the rest was able to get only 2 on . but it still having he problem and the whistle is coming the vacume block . gonna change th vacume block gasket but auto parts dont have em .

well when out there sprayed he vacume block did hear some sucking around the hoses where the vacume block connects to the metal vac lines was able to get a screw clamp on the pvc one and did my best to get plastic straps on the rest was able to get only 2 on . but it still having he problem and the whistle is coming the vacume block . gonna change th vacume block gasket but auto parts dont have em .

i would buy the roll of gasket material and make your own gasket, i make my own gaskets all the time,

43/44 no vacuum line on. I have replace every sensor/relay on the car in the last 3/4 months. I didn't have any problems, other then they are/were 26 years old

Stock chip? Have you tried to disconnect the ecm orange wire near battery and reconnecting it to allow the computer to "re-learn" Once you change any sensor / raise or lower your fpressure you should always allow the ecm to "re-learn"

Yes I have done that, chip is TT 93 pump 42 # . However I am running 100 octane full time

Hey bpman. If the lonks arent working, just go to kirbans.com & type in vacuum block gasket in the search bar

87 grand national
60 psi mototron injectors
V 5.7 tt chip
Accufab fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Hotwire kit
160 stat.
T04b turbo
K&N cone air filter
Dual radiator fans
Hooker exhaust
Autometer Boost gauge
Under hood fuel press.gauge
Scanmaster

Yes I have done that, chip is TT 93 pump 42 # . However I am running 100 octane full time

If the fuel has lead in it your probably throwing your O2 sensor out of wak the lead in the higher octane fuel will cause the oxygen sensor to fail or cause it to go bad little by little.

Ray make your own thread, i dont mind helping out some more but we have hi-jacked BPMAN's thread. With your own thread you might even have more ideas from other members i have a good link i will send you.

ok thanks i do have a roll of that grey gasket .if that dont work i'll order one .got aleak at the downpipe where it bolts to the turbo theres no gasket there but i see orange atv .should i get the gasket or redo nthe atv .?

ok thanks i do have a roll of that grey gasket .if that dont work i'll order one .got aleak at the downpipe where it bolts to the turbo theres no gasket there but i see orange atv .should i get the gasket or redo nthe atv .?

That doesn't take a gasket i dont use anything on there i just bolt it on. I have heard people using RTV on there but thats up to you.

ok went and made the vacum block gasket and replaced allthe vac lines the whistle is gone the missing seems to be gone didnt take for a run yet but sitting there at idle the blms are at 138 when i hit the gas goes to 128 -129 when i let of slowly goes to 138 steady then when the fans go on it goes to 150-160 does the same thing as soon as i put it in drive from 138- 160.so i know i dont have vacum leaks fix ed them .now time to check those pipes .

well let me go get some carb cleaner check for leaks around the throttlebody and anywere alse on the intake side .and move some hoses around {those bitches better have my money.haha..

Didn't get much of a fan reaction - but - that was funny! :D