Bison's Desk.....

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
as you can see he doesn't spend much time there since he's working on Turbo Buicks all day lol. but he does have part of a Turbo there....:smuggrin: and a garage full of TR's of course(y)

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 488
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 469
Who the hell is bison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some dude with a messy desk that is rumored to know a bunch of stuff about turbocharged engines, turbochargers, camshafts, torque convertors, and a bunch of other engine tech stuff.

and he knows a little somthn bout tranny's too and I don't mean the ones walking on Washington Ave. in Bridgeport.....:sick:

Some dude with a messy desk that is rumored to know a bunch of stuff about turbocharged engines, turbochargers, camshafts, torque convertors, and a bunch of other engine tech stuff.

well, I drive by them about 50 times a nite so its hard to miss them. and I can assure you a LOT of them wud fool you as well as others which is why they are shot n killed every once in a while after the John or Brett:woot: finds out their hung like a horse.....:jawdrop:

The fact that you know the location of those type of people tells us that there's something you need to get out of your closet Brett.:eek::p:ROFLMAO: