Bison's Desk.....

I must admit that its has been a life long struggle for me to keep things neat and in order. I can start a project with a perfectly clean work area and it will look like a complete mess in short amount of time. I'll clean up again and in a couple of days it will look as if nothing was done.

Bison's desk may be a little out of sorts but I'll bet that he knows exactly where everything is and what it came off of.......I work best alone for this reason.

I cringe at the thought of someone wanting to "help clean-up". The last "clean-up" help that I received cost me a fuel pressure transducer and half a set of 1/4 inch snap on sockets:mad:

Last edited:
Exactly. I used to think it was bad to be scattered. My friends all look down etc but I know where everything is. When I do straighten up I can't find shit!

Looks to me like there is a lot of work getting done on late nights. Who the hell is Bison anyway?

I'm sure Bison loves having his shop and transexuals mentioned in the same breath. When i was down there all i saw was a blonde with boobs has big as my head at the Hooters restaurant. I almost forgot my own name. Bison belongs under the hood of a turbo regal not at that desk. I Travelled 7 hrs one way for him to work on my car and will be doing again soon to have more work done. Even if i have to drive by 100 transexuals.

I'm sure Bison loves having his shop and transexuals mentioned in the same breath. When i was down there all i saw was a blonde with boobs has big as my head at the Hooters restaurant. I almost forgot my own name. Bison belongs under the hood of a turbo regal not at that desk. I Travelled 7 hrs one way for him to work on my car and will be doing again soon to have more work done. Even if i have to drive by 100 transexuals.
At first I thought you were referring to my wife [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as you can see he doesn't spend much time there since he's working on Turbo Buicks all day lol. but he does have part of a Turbo there....:smuggrin: and a garage full of TR's of course(y)
That's my boy hectors car up on lift gonna be a bad mofo !

A few of the cars at Bisons the last time I was there in late August or early September and clearly not a single transsexual in sight

Attachments

• 20150909_133411.jpg
    20150909_133411.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 121
  • 20150909_133519.jpg
    20150909_133519.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 113
  • 20150909_133415.jpg
    20150909_133415.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 121
  • 20150909_132755.jpg
    20150909_132755.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • 20150909_132808.jpg
    20150909_132808.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 110
The desk looked the same way as well. I just think it's a additional work bench with a seat

I didn't even see the desk when I was there two weeks ago. :p

The metal work bench is where the real work is done.

He had a 150K mile rusty, corroded, oily, vintage 1998 PTE51 apart in no time. :cool:

Amazingly the wheels were almost perfect, shaft was within spec. and I opted for the stainless exhaust bolts and clamps. ;)

Had it rebuilt in a couple of days, worth the trip from anywhere, but in my case I only work 5 miles from his shop. :cool:

I didn't even see the desk when I was there two weeks ago. :p

The metal work bench is where the real work is done.

He had a 150K mile rusty, corroded, oily, vintage 1998 PTE51 apart in no time. :cool:

Amazingly the wheels were almost perfect, shaft was within spec. and I opted for the stainless exhaust bolts and clamps. ;)

Had it rebuilt in a couple of days, worth the trip from anywhere, but in my case I only work 5 miles from his shop. :cool:
Just made a few updates to the tear down bench. New lighting and peg board
ab152e340f31f2e178998a2d3b53ce80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! Would like to pay a visit to get some work done some time. Keep up the good work and thanks for supporting the community.