Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between $250-300

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • $300+

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
For those of you no longer with ur ex or had that one night stand that cost you dearly how much do you pay weekly.

I realize some will have more then one child but I was just curious how much people pay these days?

For those of you no longer with ur ex or had that one night stand that cost you dearly how much do you pay weekly.

I realize some will have more then one child but I was just curious how much people pay these days?

OHHHHH shi*TTTTTT
Get a lawyer and don't get mad when she gets her hair done with the Child support money.:eek:

$250.00 a month plus "extras" $ but Not too much. No courts we worked it out.

OHHHHH shi*TTTTTT
Get a lawyer and don't get mad when she gets her hair done with the Child support money.:eek:

$250.00 a month plus "extras" $ but Not too much. No courts we worked it out.

Hell that's cheap i'm at $156 a week for one child

There are

many variables also. I gave her the house ( which was damaged 2 weeks after I moved out due to tornado- Karma is a B _ _ _ _ !! ), pay for health ins for him, she kept car I paid for, I pay for private school, she claims him on taxes, and $300 month child support. Total= over 1 k a month but I am happy and he seems to be adjusting well. Its all about the child!!!

I was paying $168 a week! I'm glad we worked things out and are getting married in May! WooHoo!!! It's been really hard to pay that and live since I've been laid off for basically 1.5 years. Unemployment has run out once. Not easy when unemployment only pays $300 a week. I still have to legally pay until we are married but since we are together now, it all gets worked out in the long run. Things were very very rough becuase of child support. It's still rough with no job but I was literally in the dumps for quite some time.

most of my friends pay about $175-200 a week. They make about $80k or so. I know some that pay WAYYYY more then that for just one kid but those friends have arrangments with their ex and are totally screwing themselves.

I could understand if child support actually went to the child but lets face it most of it goes their ex's weekly clothing allowance or club money:rolleyes:

most of my friends pay about $175-200 a week. They make about $80k or so. I know some that pay WAYYYY more then that for just one kid but those friends have arrangments with their ex and are totally screwing themselves.

I could understand if child support actually went to the child but lets face it most of it goes their ex's weekly clothing allowance or club money:rolleyes:

Yeaup

Can I be included in the poll?
CAUSE I AM MARRIED AND STILL PAYING DEARLY

I was paying $168 a week! I'm glad we worked things out and are getting married in May! WooHoo!!! It's been really hard to pay that and live since I've been laid off for basically 1.5 years. Unemployment has run out once. Not easy when unemployment only pays $300 a week. I still have to legally pay until we are married but since we are together now, it all gets worked out in the long run. Things were very very rough becuase of child support. It's still rough with no job but I was literally in the dumps for quite some time.

I was out of work for 4 months last year cause i got hurt and asked the courts for a decrease till i got back man that didn't go over well so i know how you feel hang in there bro. I had a service manager where i work in 96 or 97 get divorced he had 3 kids i think with alimoney he was paying 10k a month talk about a kick in the balls

Deleted......too sensitive of a subject for me to share....

Bruce '87 Grand National

All i will say is THANK GOD I HAVE NO KIDS! ya i was married but i knew deep down that it probly would not last long. (3 years) She wanted one but i did not! 37 and having my single life back is fun.:biggrin: (go ahead rivical have your fun)

Rubbers are a wonderful thing, aren't they.:biggrin: No kids and no money going out for them. I did find out that if you can claim EIC on your taxes you can get back more than you paid in, which means you're living off my dime now, bastard.:mad:

Id be giving over $250 a week, and make less than your friends Brett.

But I sued that useless thing and have the priveledge of raising my child properly. I asked only for the court minimum of $50/wk to even be ammended to $50/mo. and haven't recieved one thin dime in over 3-yrs.

Thanks for reminding me to call and ask the female empathizer's @ CSEA WTF?

The reason it's always too high is that you additionally get to pay the bigger percentage of All household expenses such as rent and utilities that would be necessary even without your involvement and those percentages are based upon an average achieved by the insane preposition that the child would enjoy monetary benefit from your and/or the woman's combined salaries. I've known attorneys who's children wore rags. It boils down to an alimony generally due to the woman for having a 'broken home' she was an equal party too.

Then, on top of that you get to pay taxes on moneys NOT your own!:mad:
The recipient's household should be the TAXED!:mad:
Instead, they get that money as FREE! unclaimed Income!:mad:

AND THEN, .......grrr, I gotta walk away for a while, I'm too experienced with this....

Well, I'll be the Devil's Advocate of the thread as it seems most people are dogging the fact of having kids and the cost of them.

I wouldnt live one more day of my life if I didnt have my son. Even though laws are pretty crazy, trust me given my situation right now I garauntee I'm worse off than most, we have to remember that are children didnt make themselves. We made them and we need to be responsible for them regardless of the situation. Unfortunately there are scumbags out there that dont care for their children or care to help raise them financially. Thats the reason our laws are so strict and the guys like myself who love their kids and things just didnt work out are the ones that have to face the laws harshly. I know of 2 single moms that have dads that dont pay a dime even though they are court ordered. Thats BS.

Our children are a blessing. It was our decision to bring them into our lives. Even though laws can be a little rediculous, every one of us took the risk of being in a bad situation when we slept with the moms. Get rid of all the scumbag worthless dads and maybe things wouldnt be so bad. But, thats just the world we live in today, nobody wants to take responsibility for their actions so the government steps in, then things get even more screwed up.

Do your best to stay at home and work it out for your kids sake, they didn't ask to be here:) Not trying to preach... I don't know I just wanted to post LOL!

Everybody complains about paying child support. But for the ones that are still married and have kids know how much it cost to have kids. Clothes, food, electric, water, sports, medical etc. Yes most people hate the x and dont want to give money out but you would be spending that plus if you were together. When i had one kid i paid $1000 month plus paid off her truck 22k [joint custody]. We got back together [shame on me] and had another kid:eek: got married for almost 2 years then she wanted to party all the time and wanted a divorce. She wanted house and all furniture... So i agreed... she moved out of house 3 months later let it go into foreclosure;) It's in her name now so who cares. We have joint custody and agreed on $750 a month now. I always pay more sometimes up to 2k a month if its justified that she needed it for a good reason. The main thing is our duty to raise our kids that we made and dont make them suffer its not the kids faults.