Dates / Time , Rules and Classes for the Buick South Event.

How bout I put it this way, how many times will you go to Bradenton and there be a couple dozen turbo cars having at it?

It may be hectic, but thats part of the fun and excitement.. Yes it may be less busier any other saturday, just not filled with turbo cars.

I hear ya there. I will certainly welcome the chance to beat up on a few Buicks.

Hows that for trying to make this Saturday interesting? :D

But, I think I am going to need to bring my slicks now!

Better bring a 200 shot with ya as well.. its a gun fight .. and your butter knife may not cut it :eek: :D

BTW, the trailers have started rolling in.. there's gonna be sum racing this weekend... woot woot

Originally posted by Razor
Better bring a 200 shot with ya as well.. its a gun fight .. and your butter knife may not cut it :eek: :D

BTW, the trailers have started rolling in.. there's gonna be sum racing this weekend... woot woot

If I bring a 200 shot and apply it with my "2.2L butter knife", I believe the track may be slightly cluttered wih various aluminum components for the rest of the affair. I will have to do my best with just boost :) I think the stock, or mostly stock, Buicks will be pondering the meaning of life as they gaze at my ever increasingly disappearing rear end :cool: That is unless they plan to trap out in the 116-117 mph range of course;)

BWAHAHHHAA! Nuttin like a little smack to make things interesting!

Originally posted by 4sfed4

BWAHAHHHAA! Nuttin like a little smack to make things interesting!

Man your cool in my book. It appears that lately too many people take smack talking as a disrespect or something. They need to lighten up and have more fun. Thats what its all about.

I better get you out the hole then... actually i'll be trapping 121-123 so you'll have your work cut out... And no 4 second Buick reaction times from me either.. better go on a diet or up the boost some more :eek:

See ya tommorrow :D

Man your cool in my book. It appears that lately too many people take smack talking as a disrespect or something. They need to lighten up and have more fun. Thats what its all about.

I better get you out the hole then... actually i'll be trapping 121-123 so you'll have your work cut out... And no 4 second Buick reaction times from me either.. better go on a diet or up the boost some more :eek:

See ya tommorrow :D
Yeah....all in good fun of course! Which is very good becuase it appears that I am going to get my @ss kicked! But, no worries here......its all in the name of a good time :D

Plus, I can always use the various excuses---

"Yeah...but I have a 4 door"

"My car is FWD so I cant get traction"

"My car is only 4 cylinders and 2.2L and dtill makes more hp/L than yours"

"But I only have $4000 into my car"

etc, etc.

Ive still got a day to come up with some better excuses as well
;)

And no 4 second Buick reaction times from me either..

Oh...I fully plan to redlight you bigtime to get a nice half second jump. With the description of your car, I believe my "GO" signal may very well be the first yellow light :D Give you something to shoot for at the top end...try to reel in that little fish!

BTW - What time do the Buick guys plan on arriving Sat AM? Im planning to get there early (befoere gates open at 9AM) so as to be ready to run right off the bat. It seems the best runs I make are always the first ones.

BTW - What time do the Buick guys plan on arriving Sat AM? Im planning to get there early (befoere gates open at 9AM) so as to be ready to run right off the bat. It seems the best runs I make are always the first ones.

Gates open at 9am usually, runs start at 9:30 usually, sometimes 10 AM..

I'll be there early cuase I need to do some shakin down the new combo. I'll be on drag radials so i'll be easy picken's.

ps, I'll bring some cheese to go with that whine :eek:

tee hee :D

Gates open at 9am usually, runs start at 9:30 usually, sometimes 10 AM..

I'll be there early cuase I need to do some shakin down the new combo. I'll be on drag radials so i'll be easy picken's.

Thats why I want to get there early too. Ill be trying this homebrew alky system out and need to see if it actually works! Its hard to really test it out on the street due to the speeds involved (and I dont live near 275 or 75, etc)

Easy picken's? Ive got gForce radials as well :D But, I do have a set of M&H's that I just might have to bring down to make things a little more "fair" seeing as to my traction, power and most likely aero drag deficit. heheheheheheheehe (This car is a flying Fridigaire...same color and all.)

ps, I'll bring some cheese to go with that whine :eek:

tee hee :D

I prefer Zaca Mesa Z-gris 2001 please. A very good vintage indeed.

As for the cheese, Parmagiano Reggiano with some pear slices is quite delectible. Or, buffala mozzarella is also quite tasty.

Ah...this is going to be fun even if I do get trounced. Dont try to avoid seeing the white 4 door Dodge Spirit and no pretending to fiddle with the radio at the line :D

The ET/mph in my sig will most certainly not be indicative of my performance tomorrow when I take the "stock" TTA for a "walk".

Better bring a chain to walk this dog..

This hound can hunt little birds... I will try and make it a point to school my opposition.

"The beatings shall continue till the morale improves" :D

Better hope I dont find you on the highway... I'll be remaking the movie Vanishing Point..

See ya man,

This hound can hunt little birds... I will try and make it a point to school my opposition.

"The beatings shall continue till the morale improves" :D

Better hope I dont find you on the highway... I'll be remaking the movie Vanishing Point..

See ya man,

In the timeless words of Al Bundy......

"Let's rock."

We shall see if your palate agrees with the dish Im cooking up in the kitchen.

Seeing as how we are using animal references, I feel this appropriate.

R/T equals--

FL383.2609800-3-pn.jpg

TTA equals--

"Hello! My name is Poky! I am a very shy and reserved boy that needs a very special home (most likely Copher Brother's U-Pull It)."
FL251.1398091-1-pn.jpg

Not very well matched in the sprinting department it would appear.

Jeeeze....Im throwing everything Ive got here!

I would have thought that the Buick Boys would not stand for an outsider with a grandma-mobile grocery getter coming in here and running their yap!

Hopefully, silence does not mean that they are waiting to speakwith timeslips tomorrow :D

Jeeeze....Im throwing everything Ive got here!

I would have thought that the Buick Boys would not stand for an outsider with a grandma-mobile grocery getter coming in here and running their yap!

Hopefully, silence does not mean that they are waiting to speakwith timeslips tomorrow :D

Iam sure you will get what your looking for :eek: :cool: :D but the end result will not be what you are wishing for...grandMa

Oya before you come to the track fillup your grocery cart with some cool drinks ....:D

Talk bout the pot calling the kettle black... guy with a 91 Dodge R/T's shouldnt comment bout Cophers..

That's the elephant graveyard for late 80's early 90's Dodges..

Talk bout the pot calling the kettle black... guy with a 91 Dodge R/T's shouldnt comment bout Cophers..

That's the elephant graveyard for late 80's early 90's Dodges..

BWAHAHAHA!

I have frequently wanted to put a sticker on my car saying, "Performance by Cophers"!

That place has about 50 old Turbo Dodges in there at any given time.

Pity they never have any R/Ts. Dodge made several million 8V turbo cars, but only a few thousand "TTA killas" like the 16V R/T.

Originally posted by Jesse
Iam sure you will get what your looking for :eek: :cool: :D but the end result will not be what you are wishing for...grandMa

Oya before you come to the track fillup your grocery cart with some cool drinks ....:D

I await my punishment :D

I will be the guy with blue hair in the white grandma-mobile. My walker will be in the back seat.