Dead Stage 2

I have Kenny lined up to order the pistons and do the machining (block and rods) and he should have the block by the end of next week. It will take 6 weeks to get the pistons from CP. We also have to figure out if the Champion heads are useable. I would bet that Ralph will be in the nines by June if the tranny holds up to 700 rwhp.
Jeff

Ralph + 700 h.p.! no way ! isn't there a cheaper easier way to get rid of him. lol

we can spike his pizza with C16:rolleyes: what are you doing up you should be in bed counting sheap i was at your shop last week and no show from you

Sorry about that, you need to call & give me a heads up. Since I'm a one man show I'm often out running for parts or most important having a beer with underboost.

Sorry about that, you need to call & give me a heads up. Since I'm a one man show I'm often out running for parts or most important having a beer with underboost.

im good i actually met up with underboost there to pick up my center console....your place was just easier to get to since harold didnt know where brent lives

im good i actually met up with underboost there to pick up my center console....your place was just easier to get to since harold didnt know where brent lives

Tell Harold that I will sell him his address.That will fix him for depositing rubber in my driveway the other day.

Where the eff is my beer LOU????...you have abandoned your other son!!! :frown:

Its Only Money

RALPH,ALL IT TAKES IS MONEY.YOU HAVE PLENTY OF IT SO JUST PULL OUT OF YOUR STASH(THE PIT YOU DUG IN MEXICO)YOU'LL BE OK.:cool:

Yeah Lou, I will bring some GLUE with me, that should fix him good. :p

Just stay away from my door lock Harold. I still want to know who squirted glue in my locks. Man was I pissed that day. It would pay for that person to come forward & take his punishment now. The longer it takes the more painful it will be for him when someday I find out. There are no secrets or honor in this community. Someone out there knows & its only a matter of time till the perpetrator gets ratted out.

Just stay away from my door lock Harold. I still want to know who squirted glue in my locks. Man was I pissed that day. It would pay for that person to come forward & take his punishment now. The longer it takes the more painful it will be for him when someday I find out. There are no secrets or honor in this community. Someone out there knows & its only a matter of time till the perpetrator gets ratted out.

I agree with you, that was pretty damn low of anyone to do, here is an idea why dont you put out a reward, that may bring out the rats to tell on the perpetrator. :)

Hey Pappa Lou...if the reward is that V8 sitting under your bench...I'd seriously consider just making something up.
:biggrin:
;)

Hey Pappa Lou...if the reward is that V8 sitting under your bench...I'd seriously consider just making something up.
:biggrin:
;)
Depending what the out come will be when you race Harold careful what you wish for.

how about one of your sheeps;) j/k luo i dont think i was involved with the SW section when this drama was going on
Harold & one of his subordinates were in the neighborhood that day & one of them done it I'm sure.