Do you like gray or silver on a TType? Would like opinions... examples provided.

Gray, all the way! I had a Gray T-Type, it was a very nice color. I had a base/lots of clears and wet sanded. Flies use to land on the hood to comb their hair.

Like, Salvage said the silver looks better with the chrome package.

Pure WHITE Virgin color .innocent looking but will rip the opponnent a new Axxhole....:D :D

Silver! Gray with silver two tone is even nicer! I had a silver Monte and even when it was filthy it looked clean. I added a red pinstripe and blacked out the windows...looked very smooth and classy.

SILVER!

I forget who had it, but someone on the board has a beautiful Silver T. I think he goes by Silver T BTW.

Silver without a doubt!

For the stealth look, the silver can't be beat. Very subtle, very classy look. When you want to look fast even standing still, get a Grand National. When you want to see the jaws drop on Mustang and Camaro owners, paint it silver. Of course, like every other response, I'm a little biased, too. My car is a 1987 WO4 Silver T! I love the look of a freshly waxed black car, but keeping it that way is impossible for a daily driver. The silver looks good from week to week.

I also like the look of the "tuxedo" T: white with black out pkg.

Hands down, it's goota be the Gun Metal grey for me. Every year at the Nats. there's a bad azz twin turbo Stage II that color with the bright chrome trim. Simply gorgeous.

thanks for the comments guys.....

8Uwith6- very nice car.... a friend of mine had one with the GNX rims and same color and it looked nice.

I'm leaning more towards the silver with blackout trim. That looks so squeaky clean executive daily driver that could haul some serious kahones.

Guess I'll have to ask the bodyshop which will cost more to do as it is currently gun metal gray and needing paint badly and interior.... and a drivetrain :D . Car is about 6 months away from being ready for paint and the 350 mile drive to SoCal and my friends $40/hr bodyshop rate :). Here in NorCal body shop rates are $60-80/hr. I plan to put in grey interior and a stock shortblock with nice turbo and FMIC with some other tricks :) to go 11's without a rollbar on Nitto DR's.

-GNX7

Originally posted by ttypewe4jim
#1 http://www.efi-street.com/IMAGES/Na...ages/image6.htm

omg thats probely the nicest tr ive ever seen i love that car....is the person whos owns it on the board?????

I know that this is an old thread, but I stumbled across this in a search. That WAS my car, now thanks for making me feel even worse about selling it. :(
Good news is that I'll be picking up a new TR this week if all goes right.

I like the gray personally. I have to admit though that Chris Cornett's limited looks really sweet. Never seen one quite like that.

-Jade

I like my silver with blackout and chrome bumpers.

My 2nd TR (My current one) was gun metal/burgundy, and repainted by a previous owner black. :mad:

Nothing wrong with black TR's, I just prefer the "stealth" look, I plan to return it to gun metal when I can afford it. :D

Hey Clay Marlow,

Your old car is doing great! I got the inside door parts painted and some stuff inside the trunk lid painted as well. I just have to buff her out. You don't have to worry about her at all. She is in good hands.

Oh BTW, SILVER all the way!!! :D

Can't go wrong with either one, but I prefer the Gray with blackout trim over the silver with blackout trime.
Nos. 3 & 4.