Do you like gray or silver on a TType? Would like opinions... examples provided.

Some real nice cars you guys got here. One thing though the clay's car and other regals I have seen look more light grey like primer color then they do silver.

But you guys got me thinking about blacking out my dark grey 442 now get all the crhome trim powdercoated black or something that would look sweet. what do you think? Or will regal trim fit on my cutlass I think some of it will.

I didn't give my opinion on the subject yet, so here's my take.
I prefer the silver over the gray IF they both have an equally glossy paintjob. The paint on my car really popped in the sunlight. From the factory, both of these colors pretty much sucked because they faded very quickly in the sunlight. Then again, one of the cars I'm looking at buying has a show quality charcoal paint job and looks AMAZING. So you really have to look at cars with equally good paint jobs in person to decide for yourself.

Originally posted by tta1401
Hey Clay Marlow,

Your old car is doing great! I got the inside door parts painted and some stuff inside the trunk lid painted as well. I just have to buff her out. You don't have to worry about her at all. She is in good hands.

Oh BTW, SILVER all the way!!! :D
Hey Sean, sounds like you're taking good care of her. BTW.....WANNA SELL HER? hehe. I'm picking up another car this week now that we're settled in the new house. Now send me some fresh pics!