First 2012 ZL1 Camaro in the 9's.

Damn! Poor 60ft and 1/8mi time. That thing made up for everything the second half. ;)

Dang---the car 1.54/60' footed with no suspension mods, just some slicks. The car ran 6.40's/1/8th---not sure what is "Poor" about that??

Dang---the car 1.54/60' footed with no suspension mods, just some slicks. The car ran 6.40's/1/8th---not sure what is "Poor" about that??

You're totally missing my point. What I'm saying is that car hauls ass! Once they get it dialed in look out!

Glad i'm adding traction control!!!...It's got 100 more hp then me ( i keep a safe tune), but i'm 1000lbs lighter...8^)

That car is moving. I need to avoid watching vids because I end up on you tube afterwards and waste an hour that I don't have.

Looks like about $15K thrown at the car to make it go 9.87....... seems to me 15K thrown at a stock GN would do just just about as much, and the Shelby GT 500 just went 9.95 with perhaps $2500.00 worth of bolt ons and never having opened the motor, still under warrantee AND COSTS THE SAME BASE PRICE!...... Which is the better deal, if you want to go fast? Look at this list of what was done to the Camaro

Livernois Motorsports In-House CNC LSA Cylinder Heads
Livernois Motorsports Stage 2C High Lift Camshaft
Livernois Motorsports LSA Head Studs (Available soon)
Livernois Motorsports Exclusive Heat Exchanger (Available soon)
Livernois Motorsports Solid Supercharger Coupler
Livernois Motorsports Supercharger Pulley
Livernois Motorsports Exclusive Steel Idler Relocation Bracket w/ Metco Pulleys (Available soon)
Livernois Motorsports Spec’d Injectors
Livernois Motorsports Dual Fuel Pump Upgrade
Precision Industries Converter Built to Livernois Specs
Metco Oversize Crank Pulley Ring
Innovators West Oversize Balancer
Rotofab/Livernois Cold Air Intake (Available soon)
Stainless Works Longtube Headers & Connection Pipe
Hardened Pushrods
NGK TR6 Spark plugs
160 Degree T-Stat
GM 90mm Throttle Body
Bogart 17” Wheels w/ Slicks & Skinnies
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

Thats what ford needs to do,Introduce an automatic for the shelby,+ have both available.
when you get to a certain power level + are trying to drag race it,that manual trans just gets in the way.

I saw the GM ZR1 Camaro up close this weekend in Detroit at the Woodward Ave Dream Cruise ....It is VERY nice !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4439.JPG
    IMG_4439.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_4440.JPG
    IMG_4440.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4441.JPG
    IMG_4441.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4442.JPG
    IMG_4442.JPG