Gn Parts Online

It's gonna be about $900 since there is no one that has it available...:eek: :eek: :eek: J/K I don't have the exact amount yet. Protoype is still being built...

lol !! U sent me to the brink of a heart attack !! :biggrin: I'll keep checking 4 ur announcement. Thanx :biggrin:

Any future consideration of a T4 / wastegate flanged header with a 4" T4 turbo DP??

This would dominate the big boy market if you could do it around $800.

Any future consideration of a T4 / wastegate flanged header with a 4" T4 turbo DP??

This would dominate the big boy market if you could do it around $800.

I can check into that depends on how much interest. Need to start a pole to see how many people would be interested!

Just got another shipment today..

3.5 inch downpipe and another set of headers, both items are going on different cars. Since I installed a set of headers on my car, I'll be doing this set too. Should be a breeze the second time around. Im gonna try to have my buddy do a photo record of each step in the header install to make it clear to anyone still thinking about buying them. The headers looked great, the welds are top notch, ports were clean, exactly what I expected.

Sam are you sending out the crossover tube gaskets with the headers now??

they fit perfect and there are absolutely NO LEAKS with these..

i havent tried them with the wimpy clamps that come with the headers, but im pretty dam sure they will work with those clamps

Sam are you sending out the crossover tube gaskets with the headers now??

they fit perfect and there are absolutely NO LEAKS with these..

i havent tried them with the wimpy clamps that come with the headers, but im pretty dam sure they will work with those clamps

Yes, ordered about 60 sets of those gaskets and I will be sending them out with the headers!

Sam

does anyone have a pic of the 4 inch maf pipe installed? trying to run it maffless

it looks like this one.. but longer

IMG_2063.jpg

no it clears fine.. i have one on the 87 Limited that has a/c etc...ill get a pic for ya

Picture011.jpg

this is a pic of the RJC pipe i have. and i compared it to the 4inch maf pipe Sam brought me and they look damn near the same

Phil, what kind of maf is that LS1? If I get a 4" pipe who has a reducer to connect the ls1? Thanks Paul.