Gn Parts Online

caspers makes a plug and play adapter for the z06 maf to the translator.." so you can use the IAT thats built into the maf"

im not sure.. but ill find out

That is a slick setup. I had no idea the IAT was built in. Sure do like the idea. What would be cool is to have that one on the MAF sensor and install the OEM one on the up pipe. That would give you a good idea of well the intercooler is working. Not that it really matters all that much when you run ALKY.

where can i find the specs on the headers you sell? are they 304 409 s/s... what size primaries? how do they compare with atr? thanks, joel

Now get a TTA so when the liquid IC & 3" down pipes come out for that you'll be able to use them as well.

4" Maf Pipe

I got my 4 " pipe last week and it is very nice, a steal for the money. great seller and fast shipping. :D

thanks Sam,

Brad

Sam i got my 3.5 DP when will i get the cap and hardware to install it ? P.S looks great
Adam.K

Bud... Thanks for your patience!!! I'm waiting to get it also.. I'll send it out immediately... once i get it.. I'll try and get and E.T.A. for ya tommorrow!
Sam

headers

Got my headers and I am kinda on the fence as of right now. First off the box looked like it just came back from IRAQ. But "I will say it doesn't appear to have suffered and damage, but on to my point the bottom line FOR ME anyway is that the DAMN x over won't fit mind you I had to get longer screws because the other were just to short to get them to work but I did make it all work. Now I will say that they do bolt right up and easily clear my 3in DP but now the x-over is hitting the flywheel and I just don't know what adjustments I could make to fix this any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC01585.jpg
    DSC01585.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC01600.jpg
    DSC01600.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 423
  • DSC01602.jpg
    DSC01602.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 407
IMG_2220.jpg

this is how is should fit.. make sure you have the crossover pipe pushed all the way in.. mine are installed with no modding of anything.. make sure you install the dough nut gaskets

I Experienced the same problem with mine. The solution is to make sure the cross over is compressed completely. It's hard but it will compress more! Mine hit the flywheel until I compressed the 2 pieces and presto looks just like pacemakers86 picture!

Sam