Gn Parts Online

I Experienced the same problem with mine. The solution is to make sure the cross over is compressed completely. It's hard but it will compress more! Mine hit the flywheel until I compressed the 2 pieces and presto looks just like pacemakers86 picture!

Sam
HEY SAM ARE THESE HEADERS A BOLT ON NO MOD DEAL AND HOW DO THEY COMPARE TO GBODYS. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE

HEY SAM ARE THESE HEADERS A BOLT ON NO MOD DEAL AND HOW DO THEY COMPARE TO GBODYS. I AM VERY INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE

These headers are a direct bolt on, they due have a problem with the turbo being cocked a little, but it's not something that someone can't deal with... Can't beat them for the price!

Sam

Sam,

Do you have a "Test Pipe" for your 3.5" DP? I can't use a Dump Pipe because my car is *very* low and the typical dump protudes about an inch lower than the rest of the car and will drag and possibly snag when going over some bumps and dips in the road on my car. I had the g-body parts DP and Dump before and it had this problem.

Don

Sam,

Do you have a "Test Pipe" for your 3.5" DP? I can't use a Dump Pipe because my car is *very* low and the typical dump protudes about an inch lower than the rest of the car and will drag and possibly snag when going over some bumps and dips in the road on my car. I had the g-body parts DP and Dump before and it had this problem.

Don

Unfortunately, I don't have a test pipe, I just have the dump pipe... Sorry :(

Sam, I will ask again.....:smile:
Did you get the pics I sent you of the turbo flange you requested?

Sent again, should work this time. Can you get the crossover pipes seperately? Mine seem to be nice and mangled from them hitting the flywheel.....

3.5" DPs still in stock? Unbeatable price. What size is the wastegate puck? Mounting hardware included or not? Thanks.

3.5" DPs still in stock? Unbeatable price. What size is the wastegate puck? Mounting hardware included or not? Thanks.

Yes they are still available! I don't recollect the wastegate puck size, but it does come with a dump... I still have not received the dump plates, but they are supposed to arrive to me about the 1st week of november!

Sam

If you get a chance to check on that puck size I'd appreciate it. I know other aftermarket downpipes come with 1.375", as long as it's bigger than stock and will work with bigger turbos, I'm sold.

I know it is bigger than stock, I've got a cpt66 and it fits perfectly! I just don't know the exact dimension.. But it is bigger than stock!
Sam

One of the members have the new gtk turbo and it fits fine!

Sam