Gn Parts Online

Sam,

Will the 3.5" downpipe work with ATR headers and A/C? Are you planning to get them for external wastgates?

OK, guys first update on the install. I put everything in place and so far I cannot get the cross over pipe to line up. I am working on getting it compressed all the way. Any advice from someone that got theirs to compress would be greatly appreciated. I saw another post from someone with the same problem. I am beginning to wonder if these will work? Spoke to a few others and the turbo being cocked has been an issue for some. I have yet to get that far but will keep you posted. I am certainly not bashing the headers, just posting my install experience. Updates to come.

We are working of getting them done w/ external wastegates, but I don't think they will clear atr headers!

Sam

I believe I can get the pipe to fit the car with A/C even if I have to do a small but un-noticable body lift on it.:D It's the ATR header issue I'm was more concerned about.
Thanks for the reply.

Sam im still waiting for my 3.5'' cap and the hardware to install this dp.ps I PM
to get this resolved...

I am sorry to let you know I still have not received the caps for the downpipe. I am still waiting on them, and I've been promised that they should arrive early next week. At this time I've got all my fingers crossed!

Sam

Hey,

This is Dom from Pittsburgh, I placed an order for a Down Pipe through my friends paypal. He also ordered headers from you. I don't understand why you are not making an attempt to return his phone calls and emails? I paid for this over a week ago. If your products are not "IN STOCK" then don't put it on your web site. I am patiently waiting for my down pipe, and I really hope it fits perfectly.

Dom from Pittsburgh.

Hey,

This is Dom from Pittsburgh, I placed an order for a Down Pipe through my friends paypal. He also ordered headers from you. I don't understand why you are not making an attempt to return his phone calls and emails? I paid for this over a week ago. If your products are not "IN STOCK" then don't put it on your web site. I am patiently waiting for my down pipe, and I really hope it fits perfectly.

Dom from Pittsburgh.

I'm sorry, but I have only received one phone call from the individual, and one email and I have responded...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View

Tracking Summary | Help

Tracking Number: 1Z 52R 74R 03 9023 031 6

Type: Package
Delivered On: 10/31/2007
3:08 P.M.
Delivered To: CLAIRTON, PA, US
Signed By: OCONNOR
Service: GROUND

Tracking results provided by UPS: 11/06/2007 10:48 A.M. ET

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track Packages & Freight Quantum View Flex Global View

Tracking Detail | Help

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/07/2007.

Tracking Number: 1Z 52R 74R 03 9443 037 0
Type: Package
Scheduled Delivery: 11/07/2007
Shipped To: SHAWN OCONNOR
SHAWN OCONNOR
410 LARGE AVE
CLAIRTON, PA, US 150251516
Shipped/Billed On: 11/01/2007
Service: GROUND
Weight: 15.00 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
NEW STANTON,
PA, US 11/02/2007 4:47 P.M. IN TRANSIT TO
MESQUITE,
TX, US 11/02/2007 3:46 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
BROWNSVILLE,
TX, US 11/01/2007 7:12 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 11/01/2007 4:42 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 11/06/2007 10:47 A.M. ET

I am sorry but I was a bit nervous. Thank you for posting the tracking number, I am really anxious to install this DP I hope and Im sure it will be as nice as the headers you also sold shawn. They are really beautiful. Thanks

Dom

I am sorry but I was a bit nervous. Thank you for posting the tracking number, I am really anxious to install this DP I hope and Im sure it will be as nice as the headers you also sold shawn. They are really beautiful. Thanks

Dom

I do apologize about not sending them the same day. My guy that does shipping thought it was the same order so only noticed the first order. Didn't notice it my self till they sent me email requesting tracking number on both products... Sorry:eek:

Sam

Its cool got it, installed it, love it. Just waiting for the cap. Man, this thing is LOUD!!! Check my post in Turbos and Turbo related parts.

External Wastegate DP

Think someone else asked about external wastegate DP, have you decided to go ahead and build them or are they on the back burner for now? Would sure like to purchase a unit. Thanks Chavo