Gt47-88 Vs Gt42-76r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am not going to post on this again. My PM box was BLOWN UP this morning about this thread!

The original thread starter seems to even be disappointed as to the results of this thread.

OTHER MEMBERS ARE TIRED OF THE FIGHTING!

I AM NOT GOING TO SINGLE ANYONE OUT!

ONE LAST TIME!

PLEASE DO NOT TAINT THREADS WITH THIS ARGUEMENT!

Please do not make me into the bad guys for this. I am trying to be nice, as I usually am. You must understand MEMBERS of this, and probably all, board(s) are tired of this. I will not even start to make the comments many have over this thing. Please realize what this looks like :rolleyes:

Please contact me directly if you want to talk.

I PROMISE you guys I will set you up a forum to go at all you want, just keep it OFF THESE FORUMS!

Shane

SGRIM said:
Guys, I am not going to post on this again. My PM box was BLOWN UP this morning about this thread!

The original thread starter seems to even be disappointed as to the results of this thread.

OTHER MEMBERS ARE TIRED OF THE FIGHTING!

I AM NOT GOING TO SINGLE ANYONE OUT!

ONE LAST TIME!

PLEASE DO NOT TAINT THREADS WITH THIS ARGUEMENT!

Please do not make me into the bad guys for this. I am trying to be nice, as I usually am. You must understand MEMBERS of this, and probably all, board(s) are tired of this. I will not even start to make the comments many have over this thing. Please realize what this looks like :rolleyes:

Please contact me directly if you want to talk.

I PROMISE you guys I will set you up a forum to go at all you want, just keep it OFF THESE FORUMS!

Shane

you reason has :cool:

:cool:

I saw this and pissed myself laughing. Had to post it.
image.jpg

V6 Beast said:
Another classic post from the king of class.

I believe that is Davanese for it's not fixed yet from breaking it at Reynolds last year. If you have nothing left to prove then move up to TSE or TSO. Plenty for you to prove there. Or race in TSM no one really cares. Just quit standing on the sidelines being an embarrassment to the entire Buick community. ;)

First you take shots at Cal now you are taking them at Dan Strezo my engine builder. Nothing broke at Reynolds, if you don't believe me give Dan a call his number is in my sig.

I thought I would be a nice guy this year and give you a chance at the points series win, it looks like Mr. Kerney has you covered :D

I heard your boy was out a few days ago throwing down some typical mid 9's with his TSO car. :rolleyes:

BTW Nice PM to Cal.....you are such a weasel. :rolleyes:

top gun said:
First you take shots at Cal now you are taking them at Dan Strezo my engine builder. Nothing broke at Reynolds, if you don't believe me give Dan a call his number is in my sig.

Sorry Shane but I can't just let him lie.

I never said a word about your engine builder you lieing stupid POS. You push parts to the limit sometimes they break and it is no one's fault. Obviously Dan builds an excellent motor for you to go as fast as you have. Too bad he can't build an excellent personality for you too :rolleyes:

Mid 9's?? Way faster than you have been this year. Quit making yourself look like an ass from the sidelines.

Sully, you also have an excellent engine builder so what makes you so slow???
Is it your guru tuner? Is it your intercooler "The New Jack"? Is it your "Jack Turbo" or maybe you just don't know. :D

FYI...I have been 8.60's at BG this year, still better than your gurus mid 9's :D

Here comes the ban stick. He asked you guys twice, no more. I'll probably catch crap for it in the morning but I really dont care at this point.

Enjoy your vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.