-70 mm throttle
-jack cotton intercoller
-pt-88 whith gt wheel t-4
-th-400 trans-brake
-ati converter 3600
-3.42 gear
full weight car whith a\c 6 point cage

:confused: :biggrin: :confused:

I would hope for a high 8, but would be a little scared with only a 6 point cage.

LOLL i live in quebec canada the police i dont like it the 8 or 12 points rool cage for street car :frown:

If you have Georges St. Pierre in the car with you the will say nothing!!!:eek:

How to think of you can run my car ? with :confused:

-stage 2 motor (off center) 280 ci
-gn1 (r)
-cam int 236 ex 230 603 lift
-atr headers
-bowling green intake
-160 lb injector
-F.A.S.T B2B
-70 mm throttle
-jack cotton intercoller
-pt-88 whith gt wheel t-4
-th-400 trans-brake
-ati converter 3600
-3.42 gear
full weight car whith a\c 6 point cage

:confused: :biggrin: :confused:

Depends on how hard you lean on it and what the boost level is. 9.4's should be pretty easy to obtain at full weight. My .02
CC

Depends on how hard you lean on it and what the boost level is. 9.4's should be pretty easy to obtain at full weight. My .02
CC

CC I think this is the turbo he has.

PT8847 1400-hp PT88 style w/ GT4788 CHRA, H cover T4 .96 A/R

If that is the case it should be faster than 9.4s even at FULL Weight.

If this not the turbo please ignore me.

CC I think this is the turbo he has.

If that is the case it should be faster than 9.4s even at FULL Weight.

If this not the turbo please ignore me.

John i dont understand :confused: PT8847 1400-hp PT88 style w/ GT4788 CHRA, H cover T4 .96 A/Rmy turbo is the same case than pt-88 the same size for the pt-88 exept whit GT wheel sorry speak english is very hard for me :cool:

There are a couple versions of the PT88.

This is the Old School One
PT88 1250-hp H Compressor Cover 4" in 3" out, T4 .96 A/R

This one has the New GT47 Wheels in it

These turbo look similar from the outside.(Compressor and Turbine Housings)

There are a couple versions of the PT88.

This is the Old School One
PT88 1250-hp H Compressor Cover 4" in 3" out, T4 .96 A/R

This one has the New GT47 Wheels in it

These turbo look similar from the outside.(Compressor and Turbine Housings)

ok the pt88 and pt8847 (GT wheel) is the same compressor cover ! the real gt47-88 the compressor is it bigger ?

hey,,how is the festival western in st. tite ,, do you know a henri paul manier ,he used to ride his horse down main street during the festival ,,that was 30 years ago,i hear he still lives there or shawinigan ,I was his apprentice mechanic in a buick cadillac dealer in montreal 38 years ago..... he must be 70 bon soir mon amie

hey,,how is the festival western in st. tite ,, do you know a henri paul manier ,he used to ride his horse down main street during the festival ,,that was 30 years ago,i hear he still lives there or shawinigan ,I was his apprentice mechanic in a buick cadillac dealer in montreal 38 years ago..... he must be 70 bon soir mon amie

YES !! i live from st-tite (festival western) and i dont know Henrie- Paul Meunier .You where do you live ??

I live on the outskirts of montreal and go to the naperville track some time,,there are about 6 turbo buicks that go regularly ...

FREDDY,is it true you are not going tsm this year,, so what are you going to do with the 109 block that i travelled 6oo miles through snow and sleet and almost got thrown into the clink at our famous border crossing coming into canada...(i was a bit arrogant i )..i know ,you are going to put the block in the corner with all the other spares you have LOL ;)

Don't worry Bob, that block will be put to good use, maybe tss, maybe tsm for next year... I wish all them spares in the corner were mine!!:p

my block is at dans for a stroker 250 ci, just ordered a dennys driveshaft and a rjc intercooler other goodies coming those ugly rumers are true,,these cars are money pits....but life isint so bad i am by the pool with my laptop in florida:cool: