Gt47-88 Vs Gt42-76r

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way it sound 9.99 was good enough. Alot more entries in the last two years in TSM. Maybe your afraid to go more than two rounds and a bye to win like previous years when the class had 10 contestents over the whole country. And by the way any knowlegeable racer knows .5ths in a 9 second pass is anybodys game.

chevyII said:
The way it sound 9.99 was good enough. Alot more entries in the last two years in TSM. Maybe your afraid to go more than two rounds and a bye to win like previous years when the class had 10 contestents over the whole country. And by the way any knowlegeable racer knows .5ths in a 9 second pass is anybodys game.

Why don't you just put a car together and come take me down, then you will lose your title as an internet jackoff.

Why build a car for a class that the power levels exceed the limits of the parts? Youve blown up more times than youve won. Just keep it in the garage and polish your trophies is a good place for you.

chevyII said:
Why build a car for a class that the power levels exceed the limits of the parts? Youve blown up more times than youve won. Just keep it in the garage and polish your trophies is a good place for you.

The power levels just exceed your talents and your boy Jack, like his GM High tech car.

Please fill me in on how many times I have blown up, I come up with a bunch of victorys and no blow ups.

Ive never meet jack cotton. Anyone that reads this post do a search on top guns posts and make your own conclusion on who's an ass.

chevyII said:
Ive never meet jack cotton. Anyone that reads this post do a search on top guns posts and make your own conclusion on who's an ass.

Wrong.....You have just been exposed as the ass who runs his mouth with nothing to back it up. :rolleyes:

Hey,

Attachments

• cingdick3if.jpg
    cingdick3if.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 301
9.99 wasn't enough to get by Bill Anderson. .5 isn't anybodys game on a pro-tree when you get a good driver behind the wheel of the faster car.

Ted A. said:
9.99 wasn't enough to get by Bill Anderson. .5 isn't anybodys game on a pro-tree when you get a good driver behind the wheel of the faster car.

Yea but after the race.... my car still ran. Raced it the whole next day. :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was enough to get by a 9.5x car... twice. a 9.7x car too. :biggrin:

true but driver,lanes,traction loss,parts breakage,reaction time all factor in. Ive personally seen many david and goliath type match up end the wrong way.

This post is way off and I'm sorry for being a part of that.

V6 Beast said:
Yea but after the race.... my car still ran. Raced it the whole next day. :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was enough to get by a 9.5x car... twice. a 9.7x car too. :biggrin:

He is probably referring to Norwalk where I won. :biggrin: :biggrin: The car still ran in Salem, never hurt a cyl just had more leaks in the head than a water sprinkler! I have one of the first set of Champions on the car, pair #13 I think to be exact. Now lets get back to the turbo comparison :D

EightSecV6 said:
He is probably referring to Norwalk where I won. :biggrin: :biggrin: The car still ran in Salem, never hurt a cyl just had more leaks in the head than a water sprinkler! I have one of the first set of Champions on the car, pair #13 I think to be exact. Now lets get back to the turbo comparison :D

Someone was discussing turbos? All I know is after the finals in Salem the thing looked like Old Faithful but my vision may have still been a little bleary from all the rounds someone bought the night before slowing reactions down :D :D

V6 Beast said:
Someone was discussing turbos? All I know is after the finals in Salem the thing looked like Old Faithful but my vision may have still been a little bleary from all the rounds someone bought the night before slowing reactions down :D :D

it was a setup......and it worked!

ijames said:
Artie, were you the one.... It is so hard to put faces in person to internet screen names :)

I met you in Salem last year. I was with the JCC group. At Cecil I saw you pit with us on Friday. I was busy at the line snapping pictures.

EightSecV6 said:
If you can filter through... I posted my finding/results pertaining to your question.

Bill,

Thanks for the informative post.
I appreciate positive input.

EightSecV6 said:
If you can filter through... I posted my finding/results pertaining to your question.
yes I saw and I thank you. I believe that my choice will be the gt42-76, remains me has decider between ball bearing or standard

Ted A. said:
I'm working on it Bill. It appears that some are "SCARED" of a little 109 block with the bad a$$ 42/76 on it. Heaven forbid a 109 runs a 8 second pass at a event. :rolleyes:

3150# 109 block with a 76 T4. Lets go guys. It's just a race and it is about going fast not slow right?

Ted,
Im with ya on this one I think dave b, and roy, and laz and billy, would be some hard runners if allowed in at 3150# might be tough to get down to that but would no doubt bring some cars

top gun said:
Jack, I told your boy Sully several times before there is no reason to bring my car out. What do I have to prove?? I have won the point series twice and have held the et. and mph record for the past 3 years.

Another classic post from the king of class.

I believe that is Davanese for it's not fixed yet from breaking it at Reynolds last year. If you have nothing left to prove then move up to TSE or TSO. Plenty for you to prove there. Or race in TSM no one really cares. Just quit standing on the sidelines being an embarrassment to the entire Buick community. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.