I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

My humble (often worthless) opinion. I do not see the Demon as a replacement for the Hellcat. Just like the Ford Cobra R was not a replacement for the Cobra. The Hellcat is a street car....a daily driver ...no problem. The Demon is a street legal race car.....the 4 point harness and drag radials scream such. Not an easily daily driven street car. They will sell some, but not near the quantities of the Hellcat.

Also, this car was not completely cooled down. I let it set with the hood open for maybe 30min. If I waited long enough and iced the intake... 10.6-10.7 would be in the cards for sure.

That's still insane!

I mean, to unwrap that sucker, drive it home, put the D/R's on, drive it to the Strip and knock off a 10 second pass ON A BONE STOCK CAR is in freaking sane!

Sounds like your having blast man! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you run Bo? Did they gripe about the 11.50 cage rule?
Saw a guy last year at LVD run a 10.7 with DRs on the stock wheels. So longs the car is bone stock, the cage rule is overlooked there. If the guy had put an aftermarket air filter on then all rules apply.

freakn crazy stock car from factory going mid 10's smh...... won't be long before 9 second DD will be available for all to out in the woods.....:p impressive tho. I mean look how much money ppl spend to reliably go 10's with a TR.

10's were simply out of reach to most any street car even modified ones now right from the factory. u gotta be stooked with that. imagine with a little tweaking and E85. easy 9 second car u drove to the track and drove home!

Last edited: