LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!!!

Hey Tim,

Lou called me today to tell me he was officially calling my car "done" as in ready to come home!

I'm thinking that means YOU are next!

You, my freind, are in for some good times.

I can appreciate EXACTLY how excited you are, and we both know your excitement is for good reason.

I can attest that the experience you are about to embark upon will be one of the most memorable and fun things you will ever do. (Nevermind Papa Lou, who will keep kvetching about everything until this build is done, because if he's not miserable about something, he will be miserable about another. :D Lou's the BEST!!)

That said, and and the fact that we recognize your experince will be a great one, and you soon will have one seriously fast Buick.......when do we get to race?;):eek:o_O

Hey Tim,.......when do we get to race?;):eek:o_O

Ooooh....a challenge from the King of the Arizona Backwards Burn-out....:p
As long as you enter the stagin lanes behind meo_O ....we can race anytime I'm in Arizona or you're in Cali....:D

We'll call you.....KABB....;)

"We'll call you ....KABB ;)"

Well then, I guess we will have to wait until both of us are in the same place at that same time with cars that are running.......

That might prove to be awhile. :eek:

I can assure you of one thing ,MC, it doesn't matter what type of challenge it is, the outcome will always be the same: :cool:

you-vs-me-thumb.png.png

:) :p:p:D

"We'll call you ....KABB ;)"

Well then, I guess we will have to wait until both of us are in the same place at that same time with cars that are running.......

That might prove to be awhile. :eek:

I can assure you of one thing ,MC, it doesn't matter what type of challenge it is, the outcome will always be the same: :cool:

View attachment 159999

:) :p:p:D

Don't rack your brain too hard thinking of the result before the race....don't want you to squash your pea... :D
Just focus on getting that thing into a forward gear....

I won't wrack my brain on thinking about the result.......

I'm still trying to figure out who "Me" is.........

Think about it............:confused:

...and Lou has given his blood blessing to my stroker build....
Here he is showing how the blood is extracted and then carefully sprinkled on the heads and intake using his super secret holy finger gesture....and note the red carpet he laid down under the parts...
He also spoke in tongues briefly after preparing his holy finger on my Champion ported irons and intake....I broke into a sweat and nearly cried....

Only the best from Papa Lou.....only the best...
DSCN2272.JPG
DSCN2271.JPG
DSCN2275.JPG
DSCN2277.JPG
DSCN2278.JPG

What let go on the old motor? Did it drive over it's McNuggets?

Mike B.

Lou will have the honor of the tear down...
Based on my problem description....initial assumption is that I snapped the crank.
"Snapping" your "crank" should only use some KYand a good imagination Tim.:p You are in Kalifornication afer all so it's up to you.:eek:

tee hee...:oops:
Pix from my visit to Lou's shop yesterday while dropping off my freshened up and recalibrated transmission...:D
DSCN2298.JPG
DSCN2300.JPG
DSCN2301.JPG
DSCN2302.JPG
DSCN2303.JPG