LET IT BEGIN! LET IT BEGIN!!!

You might need to do some clearancing for the stroker crank too.

Neal
Yeah Niel, thats all been done I'm waiting for the pistons to come back from being coated, the rings then get file fitted & the rest will go pretty quick. As with guys car this should be a 10 second street machine at 22 # boost on pump gas & pass emissions test. I opened up the cam lobe centers a little more than usual & kept the lift high so it should make plenty of torque & run smooth down low with good street manners.

Coming together....just need some shorter push rods and it'll be buttoned up.

DSCN2304.JPG
DSCN2306.JPG
DSCN2308.JPG
DSCN2310.JPG
DSCN2314.JPG
IMG-20120623-00002-1.jpg
DSCN2304.JPG
DSCN2306.JPG
DSCN2308.JPG
DSCN2310.JPG
DSCN2314.JPG
IMG-20120623-00002-1.jpg

Glad you got lots of pictures. It'll never be this clean, ever again.:eek:

I just want to know if it will be upgraded to the level of getting a sheep sticker?:cool:

Mike B.

Glad you got lots of pictures. It'll never be this clean, ever again.:eek:

I just want to know if it will be upgraded to the level of getting a sheep sticker?:cool:

Mike B.
I think every time Chicken gets a kill he should display a sheep sticker on the drivers door. After 10 kills he will earn the reputation of being an Ace .

I think every time Chicken gets a kill he should display a sheep sticker on the drivers door. After 10 kills he will earn the reputation of being an Ace .
Well maybe Lou. He may get the reputation for being like JohndeereGN with all those sheep though.:eek::p

Chickens engine is finished & ready to install hope to have it running in time for spoolfools show.

Attachments

• IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    942.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
I think I might just have come a little.........

Sally: Turk, did you come?
Newbomb Turk: A little.
Sally: What do you mean a little? Either you came or you didn't.
Newbomb Turk: I came.
Sally: Oh my God, I can't believe you came. You are so immature.