Need a head count for Florida Event

Originally posted by Scott231
K. So the 25th has come and gone (alright, 1 hour left...)

What is the fate of this event? Can I add it to the TSM Point Series Schedule? I sure hope so! :cool:

Shhhhh..Must be a secret....;)

Orlando is a bust. I'm working a last ditch effort at another Florida track for end of March. I'll post something as soon as I hear back....

Thanks..

Sorry we couldnt get the car count up.. is what it is.

Julio

Ditto!

Cal/Razor:

Like John said, thanks for trying. Keep everyone posted if you do work something out at a different track. It's not too late to make something happen.

-Bobby

Originally posted by Razor
Orlando is a bust. I'm working a last ditch effort at another Florida track for end of March. I'll post something as soon as I hear back....

Thanks..

Sorry we couldnt get the car count up.. is what it is.

Julio

Got to work today and the bank across the street said 0 degrees....ya I didn't really want to go anyway......:mad: :(

Thanks for the work guys. Maybe we can get that event in March.

Keith
it was cold here on Monday...38 Deg overnight. Today a nice 70 deg. I had to wear long pants!;) :)

Its just sad that in our big Buick World we counld't come up with 40 cars... maybe our world isn't as big as I though... Thanks Cal and Razor for trying... count me in for any support in up coming events. Don Palumbo

hey amigo wish i could make it

Hola Amigo,

hows it going down south hope you and the family r fine.
finally able to get back on the message board to talk to every one, haven't even used it to talk to jack yet!

any way i hope you r able to get this event going at orlando tell everyone i wish i could make it.

i do have a question for you, i cant get methnol up here till i get to the track in spring, is it ok to use denurted slk from home depot i know its pricey but i need to know if i can use it to keep the unit full. my methnol keeps disapating in the cold air, so let me knowif it will be ok to use.

jims87t out for know

email is jims87t@earthlink.net

Jim, It's Bo.

You can use denatured alky from sherwin williams. I get it for 6.00 a gallon.

Lee told me about you moving. Man, I hope you survive the winters. You will be missed at the track.

Take care

Bo

new rental in VA/MD

Well, I know I'm going to catch hell from a few guys, but here goes!
A group of guys are renting Budds Creek ( www.MIRdrag.com ) March 28th. We have about sixteen TRs so far, including a famous guy from up North (I don't know if I should mention his name or not). Mostly VA/MD guys. Also there is going to be another group of Imports. I race a Subaru, it should hit some 10s, and there will be a small group of imports there also. A few tuning shops will be there to help out guys with standalone ECUs.
more info here

Cost is $100, eight hours of track time, lunch will be grilled at the track.

Originally posted by TT/Ameasap
Jim, It's Bo.

You can use denatured alky from sherwin williams. I get it for 6.00 a gallon.

Lee told me about you moving. Man, I hope you survive the winters. You will be missed at the track.

Take care

Bo
Hey bo, your pm box is full, so I sent you an email.