New DR's, 6262, trans, 9.5" nlu, SLIC, ALKY= 12.293@111.05

It's been awhile. I have not been able to make any hardware changes to the car, as suggested above, but still wanted to play a little while the weather was cooperating (mid 50's with a -DA). Had the boost turned down from my previous high 10 second pass which was done back in Feb last year in similar air.

With the boost now set at 30-31lbs, a couple additional degrees of timing advance, and a slightly leaner AFR, last Wednesday night the car went the exact same ET (10.967) as it did before. Leaving with about 8-10lbs, I rolled out to a modest 1.60 60ft and went 121.5 MPH. I was happy enough with the result to have at least backed up my personal best, and improve the MPH (this is now the fastest it's been), that I decided to quit while I was ahead, and not push the car, tune, or my luck any further for the night.

I still think there's a little left, especially with a harder launch and better 60ft. But it may be another year and require a new set of tires before I can find out!

Once again, I could have never made it this far without great support and lots of help. Thanks to all (you know who you are);)!!!

Here ya go... Let's get back out there before it gets hot again.

Attachments

• 121MPH.dat
    151.9 KB · Views: 158
I changed the AFR target from 10.8 to 11.2, although it never quite got there. Most of the run shows 11.0-11.1. The o2mV were down to the 760 range.

I changed the AFR target from 10.8 to 11.2, although it never quite got there. Most of the run shows 11.0-11.1. The o2mV were down to the 760 range.
congrats on the slip but you are really lean,hit the 60ft harder and fatten it up a little.