New GN powered Mustang project

if ur notting getting in who is i know im not hahaha jk hold on son!!! lol

jerseys fastest street cars!!!

i know im not getting in the car on its first 30psi pass...predicting 147mph or better trap speeds and there is no cage in the car just yet, lol

NO CAGE IN THE CAR YET!!!!! MMMMMM..... Might want to put one in ASAP, even with frame connectors the car will twist like no tomorrow specially leaving under boost of the line!!!! I know I plan on leaving with 10-15 PSI and the car would twist like a prezzle if I didn't have the cage!!!

The car looks good though for sure!!!! And good luck to you guys also on getting it around!!!! It will be a fun car for sure.

NO CAGE IN THE CAR YET!!!!! MMMMMM..... Might want to put one in ASAP, even with frame connectors the car will twist like no tomorrow specially leaving under boost of the line!!!! I know I plan on leaving with 10-15 PSI and the car would twist like a prezzle if I didn't have the cage!!!

The car looks good though for sure!!!! And good luck to you guys also on getting it around!!!! It will be a fun car for sure.

yeah i know i def need one just want to get the car done first and then save a lil bit. also its a street car so i dont think ill be coming off the transbrake on that many pounds of boost anyways, thanks again

Mines a street car also, only way I build them. Put that kind of money in something why not drive it every day and enjoy it. My cage has the swing outs on both sides so easy in and out of the car and I guess it is easy to do or add things like that when it just cost you what the cage cost because I weld and have a tube bender to do all the work for myself. Will post pics of the car but out of town now till Tuesday, other thing to watch is the downpipe clearance might be able to snake one down the passenger side if you use a TTA downpipe if not I'm not sure it will work out. I made half my strut towers so it would look like the motor belonged there but some other pics I have seen the pipe goes to the front of the car before going to the back because there is no room there.

yeah the downpipe and the throttle bracket are the last thing i need to kind figure out, well see in a few days or so when i start dropping everything in the car. thanks again tho for the advice the more the merrier

just some parts tht are goin on the car

Attachments

• DSCN1626.JPG
    DSCN1626.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 2,060
  • DSCN1628.JPG
    DSCN1628.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 1,972
  • DSCN1629.JPG
    DSCN1629.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,974
  • DSCN1630.JPG
    DSCN1630.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,972
  • DSCN1635.JPG
    DSCN1635.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,986
As promised some more pics!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF5532a.JPG
    DSCF5532a.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 1,984
  • DSCF5536a.JPG
    DSCF5536a.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,111
  • DSCF5537a.JPG
    DSCF5537a.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 1,962
  • DSCF5539a.JPG
    DSCF5539a.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,952
  • DSCF5541a.JPG
    DSCF5541a.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,964
few pics of the intake

intake semi-complete

more pics coming soon

Attachments

• IMG00053.JPG
    IMG00053.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,866
  • IMG00054.JPG
    IMG00054.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,855
they are from TR Custom parts (buickgn.com) def a nice product i will be finally fitting them on the motor sometime very soon

mustanationals, grand mustangs, half breeds

gentlemen you both possess two very beautiful cars and koodos to both of you for taking a different approach to building your cars

SOOOOOO this is what has been going on over there......

I wondered what the mass of cars there every weekend were doing :D

Looks good